Sunday, January 13, 2008

chinatown, bak gua and young italian gal~

went to chinatown yday after meet ups. the decorations for CNY is up but i didnt bring camera,,,tml going with my sis-in-law, so will bring camera. Bought two tops for myself and another 2 for my mum. She's not free to come along, so i bought for her..more modern designs of coz~ one is a pale red top and the other is a dark purple top. ^_^ shopped for 3 hrs and my legs are still aching. So crowded, with many parents bringing their daughters to buy CNY clothes. Think they would end up buying what their mum likes...tat is wat it always happened to me when i was young,,haha.

Queued 25mins for the famous bak gua (pork jerky) and bought 3 pkts of 500g. I think it is a little ex this yr (cant remember last yr;s price). This year is S$42/kg. One pack for our hardworking J-supplier, one pack for my family and the other for my auntie. I once queued 1.5hrs for it,,so, this is very short already. A couple around early 30s' was queuing behind me and i overhead their conversation. The women told her hubby "Dear, we buy 300g x 3 ok? One for ur family, one for my family and one for our family". Her hubby just nod his head. Abit shocked coz they seemed well-to-do. I personally feel that, Chinese New Year is a once a year traditional and bak gua is a nice delicacy as gifts. It wouldnt look nice if it is soo measly... Perhaps shld change it to pineapple tarts or something,,it would look better than the 300g bak gua...

Christine informed that Tora (A9) is hospitalised and A9's concerts will be disruption for awhile. It was a shock. Christine, pls dont take it too hard. Tora will be well very soon. Im sure he will do his best, for his band mates and wonderful fans~ <3 class="blsp-spelling-error" id="SPELLING_ERROR_30">wat is the weight thingy your mum and bro keeps mentioning?

Yday said going to reply the 2 Myspace questions but actually got distracted and forgotten about it..okay, now on the page and going to reply. I got distracted coz someone wanted to order some stuffs at the Rakuten site. I cant get enough of this site, esp it's bag, shoes and cosmetic section. i always tend to spend my life away at this site..it is sooooooo addictive!! Thinking of setting up a cosmetic site and j-snack sites someday...but first priority is the VS site.

Had realised tat Amazon.com is soooo efficient! They packed the items within 10mins upon receiving my payment!~ I found out coz i wanted to add "the Secret audio cd"to my order to save shipping,,but den,, its was tooooo late,,coz the status shows "Ready to Ship". Thus, cannot amend order. will find it at ebay.. Vonnie, will let u rip this cd after i bought it..lolz..know u will surely be thrilled..8D Den everyday u can listen and stay motivated (besides of babies, of coz!)~~ No news on ur babies on any mag covers,,now mostly is SID~

Discovered today that the Italian big spender of VS is only 15yo!!~ She wants to signed up for the gaze fanclub.. Kept thinking she might be in her late teens or something coz they way she speak is kinda mature..sooooo young she is..quite shock. She is the 2nd 15yo who is joining the gaze FC..another one is an aussie asian boy (he once was afraid we would cheat his S$12 for gaze picks and told us to give him some kind of assurance that we wouldnt cheat him. If not,his mum wld scold him if he got cheated by us,,so cute rite?? In the end, told him scammers are interested in scamming by hundreds of thousands,,not a few dollars. Also informed hiim to check out our ratings at ebay.)

1 comment:

Saga-hime said...

LOL! that is soo cute! yea, there are a lot of young ppl who don't have their own credit cards and say that their parents won't let them buy from our store. it is lame x_X.

been trying to spread it around that visual shoxx is taking fanclub applications (b/c everyone is always complaining that they cannot b/c of not having a japn. address). anyways, my friend who said she really wanted to for alice nine. says it is too expensive -_-".

i am keeping tora in my prayers so i hope that he recovers completely. soo many things to remember to pray for...

ahh i am soo jealous you bought soo much stuff!! lucky you! if i want to have enough money for summer break, i need to...not spend the rest of spring semester lol! but caiko and devan's b-days are in march.

lol! the same thing happened to me the other day! there is this member on jrock sites who always acts really condescending and snooty, so i feel like she is older than me. ran over her on myspace and she is only 17 O_O!

i can't wait for lunar new year! thank you for reminding me! i had completely forgotten for a little bit x_X.

~<3christine

p.s.: my family is obsessive about my weight and makes me very insecure x_X.