Sunday, February 8, 2009

Dreams zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Had been having dreams almost every night. It is disturbing my sleep. Like this morning,,i woke up at 7am coz of the commotion made by momotaro. I went back to sleep 10mins later...

dreamed again!~ I dreamt i was in a dark place, running and there was a fence in front of me. I climbed up the fence and met this China guy. He was climbing over to my side. He spoke to me when we met at the "crossroad". He said "i really hate living my life being required to please everyone i met". Im quite shock why he said that, so replied him "you dont have to do it..perhaps only at work if u need to please your boss? In real life, u can be the authentic you." He didnt say anything and continued the fence climbing..so i continued mine. When i landed at the other side, there was a medium size dog. He bit one of my hands!~

I woke up coz my neighbour's kid was screaming "Momo" at the door...as usual Momo chiong to the door...

I was reflecting on this dream today. Last few nights, my dreams were about food. I wonder why this morning's dream was so different. Perhaps the China man was Me??!~ Err, but i dont please ppl...

Havent been sleeping well coz of many dreams i had since the last week of Dec 2008. It is like i spend soo much time having dreams instead of quality sleep!~

Vonnie, pls dream tat yen is 1.5,, :D Btw, A9's tour dates are out,,all the way till Aug. Wonder where is gazette's live schedule? Checked their OHP today (the loading was damn slow) but it's still the old news.

No comments: