Sunday, July 6, 2008

Inspiring Speech by JK Rowling

Sorry, been lazy lately...so didnt update my blog. How has everyone been?

Just read the Chinese newspaper and a reporter briefly translated this article. It appeared on last 2 Sat's The Straits Times. So, it reminds me to dig it out to share with all of you.

An Inspiring Speech by JK Rowling to Harvard Graduates.
http://www.news.harvard.edu/gazette/2008/06.05/99-rowlingspeech.html

Imagination and the ability to speak and represent peoples' whose voices cant be heard is the luxury that benefits many people's life. So well said and something to ponder about.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hellow !

I missed reading your blog. Haha, I don't respond much, but I really like reading your posts. How have you been? =)

I think Nietzsche is more fun to quote! He says a lot of random things like how man has been divided into 2 types since the start. Free men and slaves. Then he says, anyone who doesn't have 2/3 of their day to themselves, are slaves. LOL. He's very weird.

Because I'm lazy to log in to yahoo, do you feel like bringing in Yoshiki Selection for me from online? I like to buy from you, but if you can't find it, then I'd just order from hmv or something? Not urgent so anytime is okay. =)