Saturday, July 19, 2008

Okonomiyaki + Japanese food!!~


After the meet up today, went to liang court's Medi-ya. Was craving for tako balls since wed but there isnt any near my house nor at the supermarket. Cant believe cold storage dont carry it. Liang court is the best choice coz nearly everything is japanese..and since im interested to buy some other sauces too. Saw 3 types of frozen tako balls..soooooo tempted to buy!~~ 2opc pack for S$8plus,but cant buy coz going out with my mum and bro for dinner after that,,,i wouldnt want to lugged those tako balls home and go to bugis to meet them...Then!!~ Spotted the okonomiyaki flour!!~~ So bought the flour and sauce..just realised i dont have the 'garnish flake'...i didnt realise i need to buy that to complete my okonomiyaki..and also forget to buy mayonaise..haiz,,shi bai!~~ Tml will buy mayonaise...


They have tako powder too but i dont have the machine--so tempted tot to buy this machine, then i can make it anytime at home. Saw the takos there,,,super ex...cheapest is S$10,,a few pcs,,,zzzzzz

Tako ball machines:
http://esearch.rakuten.co.jp/rms/sd/esearch/vc?sv=2&v=2&e=0&s=28&sub=0&k=0&oid=000&c=2836&sitem=%A4%BF%A4%B3%A4%E4%A4%AD%B4%EF+%A4%BF%A4%B3%BE%C6%A4%AD%B4%EF&f=O&sf=1&nitem=%B6%C8%CC%B3%CD%D1&g=0&min=&max=&p=0

Happy to spt the udon soup base. Have packs of udon but i dont have the base so usually stir fry it with black pepper sauce.

A mei mei gave me S$11 worth of 50cents and S$1 coins today,,,makes my pocket soo heavy,,quicky unload it at the supermarket. Saw Maki's Uruha ESP Grassroots guitar,,sooo nice man!!~~ He wore a fan made tee..red x black with Uruha's picture on it. KH was there when Maki arrived...she was clearly amazed by that tee,,,lolz..(She likes Aoi). She must have stared 5 seconds at the tee,,hahaha.

Went Chinatown for dinner instead,,had porridge then went to the durian stall to pig out. Bought a Mao Shan Wang durian,,it cost a whopping S$24 coz its by kg..S$12/kg!~~It is ok lah,,coz this durian is king among the durians...it is really worth the price. An auntie beside me was telling her friend how yummy and creamy the mao shan wang's flesh is. I cant help but to nod my head and tell them "yah,i totally agree!".

Another craving is salad..i bought those salad veggies on friday,,then,,,no favourable dressings. My sister in law bought the thousand island but i dont find it delicious..so i ask her to bring it home (along with some of the veggies). Japanese website has sooo many kinds of dressings..from cheese, mushroom, onion, orange to sesami seeds...yummy,,so ask my supplier to buy any 2. Also asked her to buy some canned fish. Medi-ya has only 1 type,,pathetic sia....and cost S$4.50..

LK called awhile ago saying she wanted to invite me to her bro's wedding at the end of Sept. She is my secondary school classmate. She said "im inviting MY (my another classmate) to my bro's wedding but if didnt invite you,,like very odd". This sentence is kinda strange....she invite me if not, she'll feel odd?! I dont know LK's brother at all...Anyway, she said she wanted to mail the wedding invitation card to me. Prior to this, she ask "hey,, when u getting married". I said not yet,,why hurry? She said 'aiyoh,why u like tat? But now hor, i dont spent $ on myself,,only spend money on the kids." I said "each of its own wat". Then she mentioned her purpose of calling. To her, not getting married is like "out of the norm". She wants to make me feel alien?!~ Nah~

She and my group of secondary school mates are they type that after O levels..they must quickly settle down. None of them went poly,,,they immediately went to find a job and settle down and repeat the same cycle everyday (home work home work). LK broke off with her bf (my classmate) coz her bf cant promise to marry her within 2 years after his NS. Crazy right? This poor guy havent even find a stable job at that time, where can afford to marry her?. In the end, she married a colleague who was 16years older than her. That time, she told me tat guy's mum told her her son have tonnes of $$ in his cpf,,so she dun need to fork out much to pay for the hdb flat....Zzzzzzzzz Till this day, i dont dare to ask her if she is desperate or wat?

I believe everything has its time and place :) In due time, all things due to happen will happen. Just believe that the Universe has grand plans for you and me!~~

Okonomiyaki tomorrow!~ Report continues tml~~ Thank U very much for reading this long rant!~~

No comments: