Monday, November 17, 2008

not going to indonesia

Got headache yday,,,so, i cancelled my Indonesia trip today. Paid S$75 for the penalty charge. The refund for the air ticket takes 3-6mths!! Soo long..zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.

Hi Xuann, im actually going with my push cart friend..she wants to go there to see see look look...so, she will go alone,,

From the Indonesia guidebook...there is nothing interesting in Jakarta. It seems like KL to me.... only interesting places are their outskirt islands where u can go snorkling and nature walks. I just wonder if im sick there,,and have to eat all the malay food? zzz....

i shall have a lazy week this week..before i do the gaze and myv calendar pre-order early next week. This time round, PSC outsourced the calendars to Lawson. Last year their online shop was selling and also Lawson...I think this year they are very busy,,,coz 3rd Jan is the long awaited PSC tour.

Wondering if PSC staffs got big bonus this year?? I dont think so,,coz this year Gaze dont have much activities,,,lolz...

3 comments:

corn said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
corn said...

typo. LOL.

please take care of yrself!

XD

*hugs*

Unknown said...

*pats* I hope your headache gets better! =)