Monday, November 12, 2007

New product!~ Monchhichi CD pouch!~

This is a new item from the official Monchhichi site,,there's so many cutie stuffs there,,the handphone charms are the cutest of all!~

Had just finished uploading all the accessories and found out my horror mistake!~ Actually mis-ordered an item and it was a ulu perfume that cost me S$55!~ Thought was my supplier's mistake but upon checking,,gosh,it's my typo error! Expensive mistake! Must be half-asleep when doing this order. Will be more careful next time!~ Luckily the purfume is unisex..so its ideal for Xmas present!~
My room was in a messy state since Sat coz there were mini mountains of magazines, tour pamphlets and special order's clothes, which customer has yet collect. Ah bei doggy had just came into my room to kaypoh and roll on the floor. She has her butt stuck with the bubble envelope's strip!! Now, tat's hw messy my room is, esp tonight coz a few overseas customers paid for gaze's pamphlets..gotta mail it tml~


gotta go pack my room now and zzzzzzzzzzzzz~~ my happiest time of the day!~

1 comment:

Saga-hime said...

rofl!! cute doggy XD!

~<3christine