Sunday, September 21, 2008

I am fat (dream!) + cutie gaze fans,,,

Last night had a bad dream. I dreamt that i had a pair of super fatty elephant legs and my first thought was "oh no, have to resume my jogging!!!" So scary man!!~ After i brushed my teeth,,i went to the mirror and check out my legs..phew,,,not soo fatty after all..lolz... I think it was because im having many unhealthy meals lately..

Met yy after meeting xuan. We went to Novena sq. I didnt go there for donkey years. It has been revamped and expanded. However, there were no crowds. Many shops are moving out and a few arent even opened!~ I bought 2 small bags and yy bought a mini bolero and a small bag.

After that, we went for little india for dinner, then do some grocery shopping at Mustafa. It is really a great experience shopping there. Most of their items are imports. Esp chocolates. Mostly are from Europe and Australia. So, if you are scared of China imports..can buy chocolates from Mustafa.

My sister told my mum during dinner today not to buy China diary products.

Another friend smsed today regarding the china's diary scare. It reads "m&ms, snickers, mento's yoghurt bottle, dove chocolate, oreo wafer sticks. monmilk, dutch lady sterilised milk, wall's all natural mango, mini poppers ice cream, magnum ice cream, moo sandwhich ice cream, mini cornetto, youcan ice cream. We have been asked by AVA to remove them from our stores. If you have any of these items in your house, dont eat them."
- Well, i dunno some of these products..i only have Dutch lady milk at home... I think will shop at Mustafa in future..lolz...

Today received a boy boy's email. he is so "cute",,he wanted to buy the gaze file..and under the meet-up column, he wrote his school's address and specify "outside the gate". So funny right..hahaha.. His thinking is sooo pure... he imagined i will turn up at his school gate..lolz...

Yday a petiti boy boy came for the meet up to pay for the leech singles. He is sooo small size and was accompanied by 2 tall friends. They were standing behind him like his bodyguards. I cant help but to ask him "btw, how old r u?" He said he is Sec 2 and his friend introduced him to our blogshop. Wah,, he is only 14,,, gaze fans are becoming younger?!

My secondary school mate that invited me to her brother's wedding didnt even call me..i think she must have forgotten she had invited me...lolz...

No comments: