Thursday, September 25, 2008

X Japan countdown live~~~~~

Just remembered to check out the X countdown live after Xuan told me on last sat (im soo slow). The site has been updated yday!~

Im sooooooooo excited...had asked Kaori-san to help me get 1 ticket..it must be FC priority again.haiz,,but i believe it would be tough to get the ticket.

http://www.xjapan.ne.jp/

Venue: 赤坂BLITZ - i have no idea where is this place.
http://www.tbs.co.jp/blitz/a_map.html
Using Tokyo Metro (subway). Their subway is old skool..lolz

Floor map
http://www.tbs.co.jp/blitz/a_floor1.html
omg,,maximum capacity is only 1902 people????!!! *FAINTS* I would be very lucky if i can squeeze my ass in...

I would still want to try my luck, even if need to bid at yahoo auction.

I think i will go for 2 weeks.. It is winter,,so dont intend to go to other perfectures..*save JR pass $*. Winter is nothing much there,,,i look forward to wear the boots,,but Not the coats... overall, i dont like winter. It is their New Year's time...so will go to temples too... Oh yes,,many shops will have the fukuburo packs (lucky packs)..dunno if inside is goodies?? h.naoto have pre-order for such packs..

i will stay at my host house in Chiba and only chiong tokyo core..Burberry blue label,,,i am coming,,,,hahaha. I must not "eye paste stamp" this time. If have $ to buy,,den will lah,,if not,,see see look look oni...

I am really excited about the X countdown live...must budget from now on. ..this will be a no frill trip coz only buy air ticket and budget some bucks for transports and food.. *it is quite a short notice*

Hope can find get the X countdown ticket *pray pray*

After confirm i can get the ticket --> Yoshiki, here i come!

Yoshiki is driving..soooooo cool and shy!~ The car is soo happening..
http://www.rockstarenergy.jp/

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Haha, I heard ~ actually I thought the capacity of Akasaka Blitz was only 1500. Seriously good luck with the sales. Apparently on Yoshiki Mobile, when he sent an email about the location, so many people logged into YM and crashed the thing. I think...it's probably going to be pretty darn hard to get the tickets at this rate. Seriously, he procrastinates damn long lah. If Tokyo is available, I don't know why he didn't choose some other prefecture. 1500? Like seriously 1500? I wonder if it's some uber exclusive concert only, haha.

Anyways, good luck with getting the tickets! I really hope you're able to go! It's like a private concert no da ~

Unknown said...

Tokyo is unavailable, I meant. ^^;