Tuesday, September 16, 2008

hi bye friends

been too lazy to blog lately..

Received my secondary friend's wedding invitation card for her brother's wedding on last Sat. Her brother's wedding is this coming sat (to think she asked for my address one mth ago,,and i received the invitaton 1 week before the dinner??) is marrying a Vietnamese wife. Dont think i'll be going coz i dont know her brother and there are only 3 (plus this friend) secondary school classmates tat will be there...these classmates are the ones who rushed to get married without going to Poly. They married after working a few years after O levels..i wonder if i can click with them.....

Tried to call her this afternoon but she changed hp no!!~ So, just now, i called her brother and told him who am i and that i wont be able to attend his wedding (must rsvp mah). He dont even know who i am and he is not sure about her sister's new hp no..omg,,,so he said 'err,,i will ask her to call you later."

Moreover, the reason my friend invited me to her bro's wedding is coz "MY is going,,so i tot to invite you also." Too overly honest ba? If MY is not going,,she wont even think of me...let alone inviting me? I wont say such reason if i were to invite my friends to my siblings wedding. It should be "i would like to invite you to join us in this joyous ocasion."

This whole group has been filed under 'Hi Bye Friend".

I had a very good friend who got married in June last year. The lembek thing is, her current husband was met thru an event which i asked her to go. And,,she didnt invite me either. One fine evening, she just smsed to say "hey,,today i saw A at Crystal Jade while my parents and my future in laws are discussing about our marriage." The purpose of this sms was to inform she saw A,,not about her wedding. So i replied "oh Congratulations! So when is your big day?"

She " Err, 10th June,,BUT we are not inviting any friends,,only relatives. After our ROM tat day,,we only book 3 tables for our relatives."

Me " oic,,it is ok.

She "i am staying with my future husband now..at Ghim moh,,"

Me " (thinking of sending her a wedding gift,,afterall, should send my wishes),,so, what is the address, can sms me?"

She " for wat? (dunno is act blur or??)

Me " just sms lah"

She "ok"

After she got my wedding gift (it was some Precious Moments musical box),,she called me ,,tat was 3 days before her big day.

She "hey,thank you for the lovely gift. Can you come on Sat?"

Me " dun mention, it is just a small token. This sat and sun im having an bazzar at youth park,,so i cant make it"

She "huh, like tat arh,,i have spare seatings,,so i tot you might want to come"

Me " (stumbled)..cant lah,,ive booked my bazaar liao..anyway, thanks for inviting"

Jia lat right?? First, she only invite me after she saw my gift and secondly,,she is overly honest to say there are Spare seats! Zzzzzzz zzzzzzzzzzzzz

Sometimes, overly blunt is not a good thing.

Dear Vonnie, dun give up on the Japanese school thingy,,you must be persistance!~

No comments: