Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Pest smsed again!

DM smsed again,,this time, he is asking for X's cd, Scars in Taiwan version. Pls lah,,even have, i dont have Taiwan lobang. Anyway,,will ignore his sms else if reply, he'll resume smsing me. I have to be responsible for myself to fend off ppl like him.

Like last evening, even ive told him tat im very busy with work,today, he resumes smsing. I wonder why he dont get it?? Seems tat everytime, he is only thinking of X...pls lor,,,get a life. Worst of all, as an X fan,,he seems to know absolutely Nothing. What a Shame for X to have such a fan!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

KYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA. >.<

Unknown said...

THANK YOU FOR OKONOMIYAKI. <3

It was really nice and a bit strange! I think I'm not used to this type of food, so it was quite entertaining trying to figure out what ingredient was what. XD