Friday, January 9, 2009

No more tees!

Im too late,,all the tees are gone!~ Received the mail at 9.20pm..opened mail box at 12.50am coz i just came back...haiz,,,the tees dun wait for me... I like the white one.

http://www.xjapan.ne.jp/members/store/

Today is Bao Bei's 1 month Anniversary. I miss her.

Had a shocking discovery yesterday. Met a customer in the evening and she told me the luna sea's 1999 Zepp Tokyo countdown live was for FC only. Wah,,after 8 years then i discover!~ Im such an air head.. Went with Yusaku-san as it was an "invisible ticket". I didnt see or have the ticket at all.

X Japan will be having live in HK on 1.17..Gem is going *envious* But i paiseh to ask him help me buy the t-shirt coz i not too familiar with him.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

It's such a pity about the shirts...but don't worry about it, I'm sure there are going to be better ones released soon. I mean er, all their shirts look similar, it's just an X in front. I still think the reunion lives shirts were the prettiest. And Yoshiki is a good businessman, confirm will sell more shirts, haha.

Your dog is in a better place now, it's a cause for comfort at least. I'm sorry that you had to remember the loss. =(

Haha that's surprising. It's so lucky that you got to go then ~

Haiz. X Japan live....those HKers are really fortunate! ^~^