Thursday, January 15, 2009

The World's Happiest Countries

Brunei is the only Asian countries in the list. Mostly are European countries. Those are the Real 1st and World Class.

http://images.businessweek.com/ss/06/10/happiest_countries/index_01.htm?chan=rss_topSlideShows_ssi_5

My supplier said she cannot help me sell the clothes anymore coz she is busy. Yday i replied her saying i would prefer to have a sole account for all my clothes. I think she dont want to apply for it even though i offer her my credit card number to open the account. She has one account but she sells assorted items like books, used clothes etc). I think it is a better idea to have an account by myself because it is like my shop. I also asked her if she need any Chinese items, i can help her buy. She replied "Japanese dont like Chinese goods". I know they have fear or anti-China but den,,most of their things are from China now. Perhaps she is speaking of herself? Too bad,,this "deal" didnt pull off..

1 comment:

Unknown said...

HAHA i like the NANA cushion. SO NICE TO HUG XD