Friday, March 6, 2009

Beans and bean sprouts

was awaken by my mum's reasoning with the 10yo boy. The boy insisted that his green bean plant is going to harvest into more green beans. My mum said "no, it will turn into bean sprouts only." He said "no, im sure it will give me more green beans, so i can repeat the cycle and plant more and more to get more free green beans!"

He brought his plant and showed it to Momotaro. My sis was here and he said proudly "this is my plant and it will turn into green beans!". My sister was silent,,hahaha.

It is good that the boy insists on his logic, until one day,,he'll realised his plant cant produce green beans afterall. During this period, he is hopeful. It is a plain innocent thought and is what a child should have.

Had 2 headaches for this week. The moment i woke up,, my head was hurting. Took 2 strong panadols during those 2 days...dunno y,,ive not had headaches for donkey years. Maybe it's the weather.

My dreams still persist daily. Last night was abt camping with friend and i brought my dog along. In the dream, he pee-ed on my bed....

The P6 girl is not p6 after all. She is sec 1, 13yo...lolz..last night met her again coz she wants to buy miyavi's poster. Luckily she is only 15mins away from my house. She said she saw our site last year (when she was P6) and only this year, she starts to buy..XD So far, have 2 13yo customer. One was in 2006 and now in 2009. Sometimes, i worried if they will kena cheated when they do meet ups coz they are soo young.

No comments: