Saturday, March 14, 2009

exhilarating dream! dreamt i went to gazette's 7th live,,zzz

Dreamt about this on friday nite. The opening of the dream was me facing a row of booths selling gazette's 7th live tour goods But there is no one buying. I was soo surprised! Of coz i want to chiong for it BUT when i opened my wallet, there is only 2x S$50!! How can i come to Japan with only 2pcs of S$50??? I began to panic and the first thing i tot of was to withdraw cash from my credit card. Then, suddenly, i remembered i havent informed my hosts tat im coming to Japan but i came liao!! I was so worried if they dont allow me to stay at their place..i even tot if this was the case, the most i sleep in park coz i have no $$$.

Next scene was teleport to Singapore! I went to the ticketing counter but an Indian guy told me the tickets was sold out liao! I began to look for the touts who are selling the tickets nearby but there were none! Then, a moment later, Gazette was having live concert at my neighbour;s house! The windows were not fully closed, so i can peeped through and see the live. Saw Kai, wah,, he got something like 2 breast on his chest and can bounced when he's playing the drums!~ The place was not fully occupied and i see the fans being able to move freely and do their headbanging thing.

I woke up and was feeling panic because i was bringing only 2x S$50 to Japan,,xia si wo!! If i cant find a place to stay, will go camp at Yusaku's noodle shop...when he knocks off, i go there to sleep,,lolz...

To Vonnie:
the fan who requested for 3 premium tix is from australia,,she went to a gazette's live last year,,i think i saw her coz she went with her cousin. (Saw 2 ang mor girls in the same goods queue as me).

U sure can visit the mountains someday!~ Try not to visit tourist spots (unless u r really interested) when u r in japan,,it's better to explore some ulu places...eg, take train to ulu stations. I tried tat with Shinkansen and at the exit of one particular station (near Takayama), when i exit, i saw a middle road and infront of this road, there are many mountains. The side of the road are some small shops. It is a ulu place and dun have many ppl. Also, ulu places tend to sell things, esp food at cheaper rates. I ate 6 big tako balls near one ulu station outside yamanote loop at oni 399yen,i think. It has a long queue,,so i also go and queue (typical singaporean lah!). Hope your upcoming trip is filled with nice fun experiences. Maki is coming back tomorrow after midnite!~~~

No comments: