Friday, March 27, 2009

X Japan live

Woke up this morning contemplating if should go to the 2 X Japan's live at Tokyo Dome in May. 2nd May is hide's anniversary (Kaori said in her email last night..ive acutally forgotten about it coz i dont take much note about hide). Kaori also said Yoshiki said he will plan a live in Osaka. She is overjoyed by this news. It is because she is currently looking for a full time job now (perhaps working part time or not working a the moment). She passed her book keeping exams last month, so is looking for jobs in the related field. She said it is hard to find full time job. Maybe Japan shld introduce SPUR Programme there,,so the Japanese can upgrade themselves for other sectors?!!

The local x japan fan is buying 2 nites each of the Y12800 tix. So, i asked supplier to ballot one each night for me.. if heng heng strike, den plan to go anot. If didnt strike, means dun need to go at all.

The song Dahlia popped into my mine this morning after i woke up,,maybe it is telling me i should go or i will strike the tixs?! If i go, den go for how long? I plan it to be a darn shoestring trip.

Surprised there were 3 enquires for the gaze's latest single, normal edt. I tot it cant sell. It was a local customer who ordered but went MIA. He didnt turn up for his payment twice and ive smsed him twice, but no avail. Wonder y like tat?! Or only Sporeans will be like tat.

yday had another meet up. The boy was 15mins late and he only sms when he was 10mins late and said "sorry, i will be arriving in 5mins". I didnt have his contact no, so i left after 1omins. 5mins later, den received his sms. Baka siar,,should have the courtesy to inform in advance right? NOT when late liao den inform..late for after 10mins den inform? No courtesy and no common sense! So far, the worst one was another guy..late for 1h15mins! I finished my barangs at bugis den, he met me there. Guess he must be dolling up himself coz he wore full punk attire with make up!!! Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzz Uniquely Singaporean customers!!

Tat gal emailed last night and informed she "got wind" of fans who said can ballot the july's tour tix via Heresy liao. Asked if it is true. I have no idea,,so i awaits supplier's reply. So kanchiong for wat? I more kanchiong about my x japan tickets...hahaha.

1 comment:

corn said...

tat gal heard it from me la! .___.

she come and ask me when i going japan, see whether i going for july lives anot.

i told her heresy can buy liao, as long as got pamphlet? but like one piece for one live nia...
eplus has some info but for august lives nia...

her seats for live, she told me that she ask her fren's fren to buy it for her. like thru heresy? if it's like that, means not international tickets? she was seated at block B, and dump her bf at block D... ._.

she also very cute...soooo gan jiong about gazette...but dun want to join their fanclub... she say she not going for the sep one because she not heresy member..