Sunday, April 27, 2008

A380 SIA plane model!




Yesterday Father host received my A380 SIA plane model!!~ Coincidentally, last Sat was his 55th Birthday (he seriously dont look like 55), so he said it was his best birthday present!~ The pair of Laughing Buddha is my gift for his family. Father host likes plane and train models. The Laughing Buddha area is beside the door. It is a shoe rack. There are displays of some plane models. So, my SIA model adds to his collection.

I bought it online from a Spore seller at yahoo auction spore but she cant send it overseas. So, had to ask her to send it to my sister and ask my sister to send it to Father host.

Finally updated all my pics yday,,it took about 5hrs to upload all the abt 800pics...it was uploaded in 2 phrases, so the pics are abit jumbled up. Will sort them when im free.

For the X mugs,,i wont be using it,,hahaha..too precious to use lah coz i didnt buy a spare one. For the 3.28 live, it must be watched on a dvd player. It cannot be watch on PC coz the format is a dvd format. It was recorded by a dvd player from the cable tv. I tested it on my laptop when i was there but cant play...

Every fans surely wants to attend the 2 days but Kaori said priority is for hide's FC member. I think they will go 2 days lah,,no money also will go and find $ to attend..

God, pls bless Toshi... i have Toshi phobia.

To start a Porter shop,,i must have wads of $$$$$...XD

2 comments:

Saga-hime said...

lol boys are their toys! you're soo sweet, always buying presents :).

i'm happy because finally no more gift-buying until voni's 22nd b-day in late fall......and then x-mas starts and the cycle starts again until after devan's b-day X"D.

woooooooooooooow 5 hours is a long time!

i forgot if i told you that i changed my major yet x_X. i think i did. that is the problem with replying to your blogs when i am delirious with fatigue X"D. i like to check your blog right before going to bed!

wads of money.....man, we need that for everything in life it seems -_-".

~<3christine

Unknown said...

Time to upgrade my DVD player then! Heh. XD

Haha yeah, I'm sure they'd love to attend the concert too. Work hard and I'm sure you can earn loads and loads of money to set up whatever shop you like ~