Sunday, April 20, 2008

Party + Overloaded lugguage!~

Woah,,so long never update. Ive been lack of sleep lately. Packing and sending customers stuffs non-stop..soo tired tat i screwed up 3 customer's orders (forget to send 1 item to each them, so had to re-send it again) and 2 total calculations. This is wat happens when im severely lack of sleep.. but cant help it,,coz i Must send all items by next Tue. My lugguage already exceed the 20kg quota big time. Need to send another about 20kg back..ive checked.it will cost me S$250 by ems..Zzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Today held a farewell party in my host house. 2 neighbours of families came by. It was sort of a potluck style. Mrs Hatanaka brought assorted fruits and traditional assorted omochis and Mrs Arai brought fresh baby bamboo (she cooked it with miso soup at hosts house). I cooked curry chicken (with the curry paste ive smuggled in from Spore) and spring roll.We had such a great time!!~~ Tot to post the pics but just realised my camera is in the living room. I cant go and take coz the Secom security system has been set. If i go to to living room, the alarm will ring..tat is wat happened on Friday.

On 18th April, Friday, Kenta (host's son) set the alarm to "no one in mode" when he went out (dunno why he set it tat day while he dun on usual days) and when i came back in late afternoon, the alarm went off (it was some sound with a Japanese lady's voice recording,, obviously, i dunno wat is she saying). Then Secom called house. I answered but the caller dun understand English. So, he asked another English speaking staff to speak to me. I called Father host after the phone call but he said nevermind, just wait for him to come back and reset the thing. 2omins later, a Secom staff came to house to reset the system and left a report for Father host. I also signed on the report. Secom called Ayako (host's daughter, my friend) to ask if she knows me. She said yes. Father host wonder why they didnt call him but called her daughter. So, he is following up on this matter. He gave me the report and said was a memorable sovenir for me..XD

Too many pics to post..will post when im back in Singapore...

Tomorrow will got to Niigata. They have beautiful mountains with snows (Father host said maybe now no snow coz it is Spring time) but the mountains there are very scenic,,like those Swiss Alps styles.. Hope tml is a good weather.

Talking about weather, last friday and yesterday. ive experience the strongest wind (with some rains) ever. It was like a typhoon style. Those type where we always see on tv tat ppl's umbrella kena folded or damage by the wind. That was wat happend to me. Half of my umbrella was dented by the wind. I was so afraid tat i will fly up the sky with my umbrella, so i quickly folded it and run in the rain. It is safer without umbrella than with umbrella. The wind is soo strong, have umbrella also no use. The rain will still fall on you. It was such an eye opening experience!~

yesterday went to Odaiba. There is a Porter section in one of the shopping mall. I cant tahan anymore,,so i bought a porter bag. It happened tat that shop is tax free for tourist who purchase above Y10,000. Unfortunately, i didnt bring my passport and they dont accept JR Pass. So, i paid the tax (S$10). Paying the S$10 is better than going to spend time to seach for this bag again... Porter has a latest series of wallets. It is plastic or leather texture but in black x white stripe or blue x white stripe. The blue x white one is very nice,,BUT the price is the same as the bag which ive bought... i dont print $$$$..must tahan...Oh well, 1 porter is enough..it is like a famous Japanese omiyage (tu2 chan1) for myself.

Also, here got alot of nice and cheap Edwin jeans!~ But they are too heavy for me to bring back..sianz.......... Im soo tempted to buy but i must REN.. else i have to pay alot more for the postage for my own parcel.

My bag is camel colour, too sleepy to find the camel bag url. Ive got too many bags in black and the camel colour is quite nice and unique. It is like bright brown leather colour.

http://item.rakuten.co.jp/gmmstore/porter-707-07144/

Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

1 comment:

Unknown said...

.....that's really expensive! Excess luggage really burns a hole in the pocket man. =(

Your party sounds nice (delicious food!) ~ I'm glad you had a good time. It sounds like a really nice way to leave Japan after a memorable trip.

I hope you didn't get sick after running in the rain! ^^;;