Monday, April 21, 2008

Dear Christine ^^

Hello Christine!!~~~

Great to hear from you. I knew you were very busy in school, tat's why you didnt reply on my blog ^^ No, i didnt forget about you despite being busy and all. The little package was sent from japan but i put my Spore address. :)

Hope you can choose your desire course on Thursday!~~

Ah, i know wat you mean about the fuel surcharge. Our postage rates are affected too, whether it is in Spore or Japan....sigh. You are lucky that there are still seats available.

the blue boots which i like (the pair i saw was without the furry thingy inside).
http://item.rakuten.co.jp/apolloplus/10012906/

Tomorrow will be my last day in Japan,,so i will go shopping (but small items only coz i dont have baggage space anymore)

3 comments:

Unknown said...

The shoes look sort of familiar. I think I saw them before...don't think about it! Secully later get upset that you didn't buy, then not much point also. Haha.

Saga-hime said...

ooooooh more shopping :DDD! those boots look soo comfy!! ah, tuesday is over. it is usually my worse day of the week!

"The little package was sent from japan but i put my Spore address. :)"
sweet!! i was really confused because i was like, "chwa is still in Japan!" however, you are my only close friend from Singapore :).

rawr. i wanted to buy my plane ticket today, but my credit card still isn't letting me pay for this month yet. i have an interest rate on the card that gives me cash back for spending, so i do not want to spend more money than i have.

"Hope you can choose your desire course on Thursday!~~ "
me too! the only one i really care about is Japanese! i know it will be hard, but i'd really like to learn. there is a new teacher teaching it at the time i want to take it. i am afraid she will be harder, but...i like her name :X (it's murakami).

"(but small items only coz i dont have baggage space anymore)"
i know!!! airlines are soo cheap now!! i read the new rules for the planes, there is a $25-$100 fee for a second bag/heavy bag -_-".

any idea if you'd like to stay in Japan more permanently??

i am always fantasizing about it. i'd really like to see the cherry blossoms in person and go to one of their cafes and eat sweets X"D.

aww what will you do with all ur cute new socks when you are back in Singapore? too hot to wear them right?

~<3christine

corn said...

u're gonna be back!!

so fast!!!

>.<