Saturday, April 26, 2008

Tadaima!!~

Hello Christine, Caiko and Voni!~~ Glad your like the hp charms. they are sooo cute!!~ hahahaha..i liked them myself too~~~ Christine, glad you got into the Japanese course!!~ Err, 8am is kinda early...XD

Im happy to be home!!~~ Had met up with our some of our "long time" customers yesterday!~~ We had a wonderful mini gathering!~~

Uploading all the pics to flickr now. Have about 700pics to be uploaded. 150pics/time takes about 1hr,,omg...it will take me half a day to complete all the pics to flickr.

Vonnie, glad you had bought a headporter pouch and a Original Fake bag. Thanks for telling me the Supreme place. It was kinda ulu,,hahaha. The prices are quite reasonable. I saw some wallets at only S$70++

Hope you didnt had a "hard time" with grace n her fren yday..XD. Ehh, you ate the glico sticks yesterday and even followed the line when pouring the sauce?!~ ~ My friends ate it yday too..the sticks were thick and yummy!~ like BBQ flavour. Btw, when i was at the temple stay at Koya-san, there was this Buddhist book in the room. I read it and there was a section on Difference (or something like that). I copied down tat section for you on a piece of paper. It is somewhere out there. I will dig it out and write it here.

Yday my friends asked me "so, what is the happening or in thing in Japan now?'. I stunned for awhile coz i really dont know. What a shame rite? I felt like ive been closing my eyes while i was there (except when i see the beautiful scenaries). I didnt spend enough time at Shibuya, harajuku or Shinjuku. Think i was there 1 day each. 2 days for Harajuku. All of these places are filled with the same departmental stores like 0101, Seibu, Parco, Mastuya, Loft. I went each of them x 1 time only. It is no difference like our own Isetan. Street shops in Shibuya are missing and were converted to ladies wear shops. So, i dont find anything In or Happening (perhaps those flora dresses are the In thing in Spring + bone sandals?). I think the only In thing i see was alot of guys (and some girls) carrying Porter bags. Unfortunately, my friends dunno what is Porter. So, yday was a good chance to go to the Supreme shop with them.

It is not summer now, so i cant see all the hot Japanese chicks at Shibuya 109. i'm happy to see some nice punk, lolita and oshare dressed youths once in a while on the trains or on the streets.

So fast one month is over. All i knew was that i was always rushing and waking up early... I think one month is too long,,so, next trip (maybe 09 summer) will go only 2 weeks. It is just nice.. Perhaps will go to Hokkaido coz havent been there yet. This time didnt go to the Sado Island coz i want to save $$ for the Porter bag. So, perhaps next trip will go to Sado Island.

After Cine yday, we went to far east. One of my friend went into a T-shirt shop (Collage? i lost the name card) and bought a black tee. The shop assistance came out of the counter to pass her the t-shirt and saw my white sandals. She immediately said "eh,,this sandal is very nice leh, you bought at Bugis?". I was quite surprise she like the sandals (it was bone sandals) coz i think it was quite common. Then i told her i bought it at Harajuku for only S$30. She is surprised it is so cheap coz she tot Harajuku stuffs are expensive. I said "now alot of things there are made in china, so there is no need to pay so much for it". The bone sandals is Japan's spring shoe, i think, coz alot of shoe shops are selling them. Mine is white. Actually saw a colourful series at Toyama (there are yellow, bright green,bright pink) but i dont have space for them,,so i tot to go Harajuku and buy. But Harajuku only has plain colours!!~ So, just buy the white one lor... Another place in Osaka also sells those colourful sandals but their price is 1x more expensive than Toyama (3990Y!). My budget is only 1990Y... This is the 3rd time there's ppl who commented that my shoes are nice. 2 time in Singapore and 1 time in HK. All the shoes are from Japan. I like Japanese shoes..lolz..

There was a new shop at Far east and the shop's name is Shibuya109. They had a small tv in the showcase and was playing Koda Kumi's MVs. The display of the shop is nice But the selection is nowhere near "Koda Kumi or Shibuya 109". i saw a pair of leggings and the price was SGD$99.90. Too ex...Japan have stockings 3 pairs for ony Y1000!. This shop also have afew Cecil McBee paper bags on display. This brand is big among the Japanese girls. Same for Anna Sui (but it is Made in China). Reminds me of those S-Cawaii magazines.. My friend said "this shop's selection is seriously incompatible with its branding. it is not chiou enough.".

Bone sandals - short.

http://item.rakuten.co.jp/apolloplus/10014407/

These are my 2 sinful purchase. Not sure what category is the wallet coz there is no description on the tag and i cant find it online. The Counter tag puts "winter 2007" collection. Luckily it was button and not velcro. I ponder abt it suddenly on the plane back coz i forget whether the wallet is button or velcro series. I would hate the velcro version..luckily it is the button version. Im overly attracted by its blue x white checkered that i forget to check whether it is button or velcro. I like the print coz doesnt go out of style and it is abit retro. They have the black x white version but i find it too dark.



The sling bag - Porter Free style 2008 Spring/Summer series.

A comprehensive Porter site:

http://www.rakuten.ne.jp/gold/headporter/

Alot of backlogs to clear..customers are already asking for new A9 items.... maybe if tired of jrock stuffs, will do Porter stuffs,,XD

2 comments:

Saga-hime said...

woooooow 700 pictures O_O!!!! *is impressed*!!

"so i cant see all the hot Japanese chicks at Shibuya 109."
that made me giggle :3.

bone sandals?? what are those really :X? i need some white or silver or black ones. with college i am very reluctant to run around in my 3.5-4" shoes. what was i thinking in highschool x_X?? oh yea, i didn't have to walk as much in highschool.

ahhhhh that's what they look like! yes, i have seen some on japn. models and i've heard of anna sui too :). japn. clothes are soo expensive so i try not to learn too much about them.

oooooooh bags<3333333333.

Unknown said...

Wow, I'm scrolling through your photos, suddenly from 4 pages jump to 46 is quite amazing. I feel like I'm increasing my knowledge of Japan by a little bit, looking through your photos. XD

Ahhh I wish I could have stayed longer to talk with you all, but a friend was waiting. Eee, and you haven't told me your birthday yet! I saw the perfect thing to get you but I forgot to ask you when your birthday was. =(

Haha so coincidental, yesterday I went Far East also! I didn't see Shibuya109...I think it's because I was in a bit of a rush. I found the shop which sold hide handphone keychains ~ bought their silver aluminium one. It's quite pretty! (my friends all admired the tumbler a lot, and they told me I was mad when I said that I felt like using it, haha.)

Oh and your bone slippers are pretty!! Were there longer ones? Your legs are quite long, so they'd look better on you than on most Singaporeans who are a bit shorter. Haha. Japanese designs are usually quite nice ~ ~

Can I ask what you use to watch the dvd? The files come in vro format...I'm quite worried about it. Later I'd try it on the dvd player, but right now it doesn't work on my laptop at all. I tried means and ways, like downloading new dvd player softwares, or converter software (but all these will leave a watermark on the video in the middle and I wanna see Yoshiki clearly!!) so right now a bit stressed, trying to find out what to do. Sigh. It's like...I am holding the dvd but...so near and so far!!! T_T

Ehhhhh. Serious?...it will be quite sad but if you want to focus on porter only then um...okay, go for it. Haha...can tell that I am extremely reluctant about it. XD