Tuesday, May 13, 2008

?

Rusty nails - this song has the least off key and out of breath from Toshi. The fireworks were the same as the reunion live. *Relishing the reunion moments..*

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wqGtN5bRLtM

Scars. He cannot sing the high pitch and got out of breath at the high pitch. so scarry when his screamings went out of tune..sianz...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Uad_9JdYD4k&feature=related

Uncle Pata is soo calm and pro. Why is Health wrap up like bah chang? Cant see his colourful hair extensions..

Last night also catch some Luna sea and Diru live at hide memorial summit.. Diru is soo goth and dark..Kyo is err...? I think only this band i will be very scare to attend their concert..XD If attend, must stand at the last row or most corner...

X will be releasing another 8 sets of old compilation of dvds in july. Sianz,,,suddenly re-release all these stuffs...Money God entered their body... Nah,,i wont buy these...

im awaiting for the reunion live dvd and hide momorial summit dvd. Luna sea is much better to watch than X at the summit.

The dvd, my friend who copy for me dunno how to decode it into regular dvd version. Die leh,,only can ask Father host. If he dunno, then tat's it liao....only keep tat dvd but cant watch,haiz...

Perhaps when porter becomes popular here, there might be fake one starting to come out? Then i will change brand liao.

The frame up thingy is a mag page feat. kame using the white wallet. It is near the door (right side when u go in) of the wisma porter shop. That shop is nice and quite updated, except logo diff only.

I am happy that you got the reply from the Japanese school!~ Ganbatte ne!~

Yes, going for the 24th gig since it is near my house,,only 4 stations away...will go kaypoh,,hahaha. This is the band that did the closing for last year's DJ party. This band's music is good. I think the vocalist is a malay... SY, you must wear your X T-shirt on that day..lolz..

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Yep, Rusty Nail was the song that made me feel "omg! X still has hope!" but then...the other songs......oh did you see Pink Spider? I thought their rendition was so american R&R and it gave me a big shock! I was seriously damn shocked when I saw the performance. Have you watched it?

Anyway yay! I'd make it down for the concert. I'm quite looking forward to it, I heard quite a lot of good things about their vocalist. I haven't even seen them but I wonder if it's that band that performed at the "matsuri" this year?

Why are you scared to watch Diru??? Hahaha, I love Diru's performances so much, particularly because it's so painful to hear and watch them.