Friday, May 9, 2008

errors!~~

Last night, just realised ive made a stupid error. My flickr account,,from page 42-56, ive mistakenly set it to private,means only i can see. Stupid rite? I discovered the red minus sign last night and wondered wat is tat. Upon discovery, i realised this stupid mistake...i will have to individually set each photo to enable Friends and Family,,Zzzzzzzz zzzzzzz

Another mistake is, i sent 2 gaze pamphlets to a Norway customer when she only ordered the Grand finale pamphlet. I sent it to her before i came back to Spore. I missed out sending her the black tee and black bandana and instead, send the PWTB04 pamphlet. She informed me this only on Wed. So, on Thu, i sent her the tee and bandana. Then, i realised my shipping paper wrote "2 books", meaning 2 pamphlets. So, i replied her email and asked if she had received 2 pamphlets. She said "yes and i think i only ordered one". She didnt confess this when she emailed saying she didnt receive the Tee and bandana. I replied asking her if she opened the pamphlet, if yes, we can sell it to her at S$70. If she dont want it, we have another 2 customers waiting for it. All she need to do and help us ship it to the customer in Germany and we will pay her for the shiping. SHE MIA till now...wat a dishonest customer...It was my mistake in the first place so i have to pay the price.... i need to drill into myself that not everyone is honest.

Once an ex-colleague told me something interesting. He said "When one is honest and kind, one will never know how dishonest and unkind other people might be". It is so true....

Christine, hope you had enquired everything you need about the job yesterday :)

This morning around 10am, the "fly kite" Luna sea boy called. He said he can collect his 2 LS books today and also enquire about some other LS books.I told him to send email coz i dunno wat he wants... Hope he turns up today.

This blogger site have occassional problems,,like now, i cannot see any of my sites....it says blogger error and something virus etc...only my laptop got this problem...btw, in Japan, this blogger site is in Japanese,,have to change language. For changing of Paypal account email there, they need you to verify your credit card number. In Spore, we dont need this verification.

SY, i like hearthrob type of idols..hahaha...(im a closet fangirl of Kimura. i was so thrilled when i saw his CM and Gatsby posters.)

Kimura's Nissin cup CM
http://www.nissinfoods.co.jp/product/cm/show_cm.html?cm_type=B&cm_id=244

1 comment:

Saga-hime said...

"She didnt confess this when she emailed saying she didnt receive the Tee and bandana. "
ugh at her >[.

and i agree about your colleage. when i was in my first year of highschool, i still thought everyone was always honest because i am a very honest person...and then i learned differently.

nah, yesterday was a no go -_-". i had difficulty getting there by 6 because i had an exam, traffic was bad, and i have to wait for buses to get to my car which is off-campus and when i called her she said it was too late and to bring my paper work another day -_-".

~<3christine