Tuesday, May 13, 2008

X Japan 3/28 dvd format..@_@"

Ohkita-san just emailed:

I was not able to watch the X-Japan's DVD. because, It is DVD-VR format.

DVD-VR : DVD Recorder
DVD-VIDEO : DVD Player

I have a DVD Player.but I don't have a DVD Recorder.and The copy guard is given. (copy once only)

I was not able to watch the DVD by PC too. I was not able to release copy protecting.

*********************************************************************************
Alamak, so it is not our dvd's problem. It is the dvd's problem. Shall ask my friend who copied the dvd for me if she can change it to regular dvd format and re-dub the dvd again. Hope can lah,,if not,,have to buy a dvd recorder?!!

Sorry for the trouble SY and Vonnie~~

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Ohh no wonder I couldn't see it! I hope the DVD works! If not then maybe have to buy the DVD produced? => confirm have since Yoshiki = God of Money. XD

But then...this sounds delusional but I really feel like blocking out the hideous performances of the reunion lives. My hope in them has been restored a little by the hide memorial though. Did you watch those clips? I was pleasantly surprised.

Haha I think Yoshiki is really happy to be performing again, almost every video of him drumming shows him grinning maniacally from ear to ear. XD