Saturday, May 10, 2008

Kway Chap

Went to si ma lu after da meet up. After visiting the Kwan Yin Temple, went to the nearby hawker centre to eat the delicious Kway chap!~~ I miss that stall's Kway Chap (there is only one such stall in that hawker centre). It was quite crowded, so had to share table with 2 Aunties (they were around 50+). They are eating the Kway Chap too. When mine arrived, i saw the san chen rou (3 layered pork?)..omg,,,i forget to ask the Auntie not to gimme this (only asked her not to give me the pig skin). So, i immediately turned to the 2 Aunties "Errr, ni men yao chi zhi ge san chen rou ma?". They looked up and one said "i dont eat meat one". Her friend said "Ok, i eat some". Then the first Auntie said "you soo skinny, must eat more fats. It is good for your knees. If not, wait you old liao, will like me,,knee ache. I got a friend who regularly eats the pig skin and san chen rou, her skin is soo elastic and smooth!". I said "can drink Anlene wat." She said "no, bluff people one,,commercial wat. i dont like".

The 2nd Auntie said "ya lor, must eat such meats when you are young. Eat lah, it is not very fat wat'. Aiyoh, i boh bian but to eat one in front of them (1st time i ate in decades!!).. The 2 Aunties left after 10mins. The 1st Auntie even gave me a wet tissue (left 1 pc inside) before she left.

So chatty de 2 Aunties...so ladies, pls take pig skin and san chen rou regularly.

Interesting Article
http://www.travelandleisure.com/slideshows/the-worlds-cleanest-air/1

The LS customer missed me twice today. In the end, i had to lug back those 2 books again. He dont have a handphone. Today i was 10mins late and since he dun have a hp, i wait for him to call me. He didnt!~ He went home and called me at 3pm. I was at Bugis. So, i said to meet him at Bugis Mc Donalds at 4pm. I went there at 4pm and realised there are 2 Mc Donalds at Bugis. One is inside the BHG and one at Bugis village. I called his home (he lived near Bugis) at 430pm but his Mother said he isnt home yet. She even asked me why i didnt tell him to contact me if he cant find me. I thought isnt it common sense?? I waited for him to call but still, he didnt call.. Called his house at 450pm and he still not home yet. So, bo bian,,go home liao....

He called at 5pm and i asked him y he didnt call. He said he couldnt find a public phone.... So, we agreed to meet at Bugis mrt at 11am tml. Initially he wanted to meet me to Potong Pasir mrt. I Huh sooo loud coz it was such an inconvenient place for me. He said "you can change train wat. Potong Pasir mrt lesser ppl, so i can find you easily." I said no, i can only go up to Bugis mrt. He asked wat im wearing tomorrow. So,i quickly visualised my wardrobe and informed him wat i'll be wearing.. It was such a difficult task to sell things to him. On the train home, just had the urge to buy him a hp!!~ It must have been a tiring day for him...he still persists for his LS photo books. (Salute Him!)

SY, thank you very much for the pleasant surprise today. I was quite shocked to see you!~~ Im eating your chocolate (chocolate with catus powder) now..Oiiishi!~ Did you guitar lesson went well today? Your Sensei seems cool.

The Norway customer just replied. She said she will not buy the pamphlet but she will send it to our customer. PHEW~~~~~

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Haha, the aunties are really...chatty. So strange but it's interesting also, I never knew that eating that will make your skin better. I think it's rumour only man.

It sounds tiring running around for meet-ups, especially when the books were heavy! Hopefully nothing goes wrong tomorrow bah.

Yep, the lesson went okay. Actually I can't really tell because it flew by so fast. He really talks quickly and throws tonnes of stuff at you to learn nonstop. Every lesson is only 30 min long. But I think I need to spend several hours everyday studying and practising, otherwise I might not be able to keep up.

To get an idea of what's the pace like...basically my first lesson was last week, and it really started from scratch like how to hold a guitar properly and so on. In 2 weeks' time though, he wants me to start playing X Japan.

He promised that he could teach me to play like hide in 6 months, and since he's so confident...let's just say I'm not going to lose to him. =)

Saga-hime said...

" I got a friend who regularly eats the pig skin and san chen rou, her skin is soo elastic and smooth!". "
ha ha ha!! people keep wanting us to do things that are uncomfortable for beauty!! i am a fan of scalding hot showers, and my mom today told me that she has a customer who takes cold showers year round and she has superrrr smooth skin even though she is elderly. i like hot water X"D.

bad boy keeps making you carry heavy things -_-". today i went to the mall to buy my mother a mother's day present. she wanted a wall mirror for her room so she can see her full outfit when she goes out to formal occasions and such...i had to lug the heavy mirror around the mall because it was busy today and i parked far x_X.

~<3christine