Saturday, May 3, 2008

Dear Xuan ^^

Dear Xuan,

Didnt know Korea has no access to Youtube,,,or perhaps it is the server's issue at the hotel? I think they shld have access to Youtube. Not sure hw the hide's memorial 08 went yesterday. I am more eager for today's show,,lolz.

Is your tongue better now? pls be more relax on your Korea trip. Think you might be worrying too much. Just go with the flow and enjoy the trip. Dont have so many things on your mind coz you are supposed to be on a holiday. Do enjoy it's nice weather!~~

It is definitely worth trying to get into the Exchange programme as it is like a Once in a lifetime chance. You can practise your Japanese when you are there and the cost is quite reasonable too. Err, dont study during ur Korea trip lah,,it is a relaxing trip. I wish you all the best for the Exchange programme. Best of all, it is summer!~ Got Summer Sale, summer tours and great weather!!~

Wah, u really follow up on my rants despite u r on holiday. Now i dont do that "S$80 Yoshiki doll " girl's biz. She is really irritating and think i Must serve her like a queen whenever i receives her order. She behaves like some sort of spoilt brat who thinks her $$ is King (oh well, only S$80 for yoshiki's doll? Is it only worth this amount? Come on..). I think perhaps 2 years also cannot find that doll. If found, think will sell to her meh? I will keep it for myself!!

Since you like Yoshiki very much, investing in his line of accessories is fair enough as a fan. It is the same like Gaze fans buying the Gem Cery accessories. Many Japanese fans wore them to Gaze concerts. Saw a few fans wearing the Ruki's necklace and earring set. It was really stunning!~They are the real Richie Rich. I wonder where will that spoilt brat stand among these fans~

Talking about Spore customers, remembered what K said when i told him locals cannot wait for the tour goods and neither do they want to pay for the postage despite they are urgent for it. His immediate reply was "tour goods urgent for wat?!". His reply stumbles me...ya hor,,wat is there to urgent about?! Not everyone is like him, you, vonnie, Grace, WQ, Maki and a few others.. Sporeans ,,tsk tsk tsk,,,Zzzzzzz zzzzzzzzzzzzz

Btw, the 'psychotic" hide girl replied my sms late last nite saying she is jobless now, so she cant buy the X pamphlet and apologise for it. I replied her saying it is ok, i understand her situation. I sent her the sms on last Wed and she said she receives it yday. Our telecom lines got something wrong coz my sms took 3days to arrive her. I think she retreat to her cave again. She can be really psychotic and paranoid at times...

For the hide's goods, Kaori-san went! Emailed her yday morning to ask if any of her friends are going (Coz she said she cant go initially). She replied saying she is at the venue liao!~ So, i replied asking her to buy the t-shirts x 1 each. She replied this morning saying all items are sold out and she only managed to buy 1 black tee. I've asked her to buy the pink tee, yellow tee and plushies if it is available today. I think hide fans super chiong for the goods.... this batch is really very nice.. hope she is in luck today.

The Mother emailed again yday asking if i can bill to her credit card. Pls lor,,if she dont pay again, Paypal will dock S$25 from me and deduct watever money i have in the Paypal account. So, i reinterate that it must be paid by Western Union. She said ok, she will pay before end of June. I said if she failed to pay by then, i will send the documents to USA on 1st July...she replied immediately saying she will keep her promise. Actually thought to ask her to pay by installments but then, like that she will incure alot of Western Union charges...so, had allowed her to pay the lump sum in June..

Today shall be my Do Nothing Day!~ This morning i woke up with migraine again...

***************************************************************************
Dear Vonnie,

How have you been lately? U didnt update ur blog..

2 comments:

Saga-hime said...

i hope you are having a pleasant do nothing day and that your migraines go away soon! everyone in my family is having very bad allergies this year.

i'm taking a break from writing my essay. i outlined half of it in church.

study abroad<3. i've thought about that, but the thing about studying abroad is that you are supposed to be actually studying lol! for the u.s. to go to japan, it is very expensive! everyone says to go to china instead b/c it is cheaper, but i don't want to.

"It is the same like Gaze fans buying the Gem Cery accessories."
exactly! i know aoi's ring cost almost as much as my plane ticket to LA...but i wear it every single day and i love it soo much so to me it is money well spent. caiko makes fun of me because it is only sterling silver with gold plate.

oh my god DO NOT BILL HER CREDIT CARD!! does she think you are stupid x_X...but her credit card is better than her bank account i guess.

~<3christine

Unknown said...

Haha, I think it's just that hotel! Later that night, it worked again...then I realised I was quite stupidly staring at the "May 2" date on the computer without realising that it's only like 12am in Japan then, and obviously the memorial hasn't even started yet. XD

Eh, not really. Talking, swallowing or even moving my tongue is quite painful. But it doesn't matter because my whole family got really sick towards the end of the trip, so I haven't actually eaten anything much for the past 2 days. Thanks for the concern though ~

Dunno, I was just really stressed on the trip, then I bludgeoned a lot of stuff into my mind. I think I'm quite prepared for the next 2 semesters of French already, haha. Besides, if I weren't studying, I would have to listen to my tour guide who asked my sisters if there's something wrong with me because he thinks I'm weird. =_=;

"Our telecom lines got something wrong coz my sms took 3days to arrive her. I think she retreat to her cave again."

HAHAHAHAHAHA YOU ARE VERY MEAN. XD

Ohhh yeah I heard about the Gazette gemcery collection, I think it's supposed to be damn ex right? I think if it's really well made and beautiful, even non-fans would be quite proud to wear something like that ~

Really? Can I be shameless and ask to buy the pink shirt first if she managed to get it? ^^ But I think right, chances are not very high. The stadium must be damn flooded with hardcore fans, even more so on day 2 since all the "big bands" are there right?

Oh speaking of which, I was quite amused when on Day 2 of the memorial summit in Japan, I was walking along a random street in Korea and found a stall selling a X Japan/hide t-shirt! Hahaha, his influence is really everywhere. I think my X Japan senses tingled happily and alerted me to it. XD

Gahhhhh. The Mother is just dragging on and on and on. What happens if she asks for delay again on 1st July? Eventually she'd realise that you don't mean to send the documents to the police, if this carries on in the long run right? How frustrating. But I think your hands are also tied...nothing to do but hope for the best bah...

Frequent migraines ah...I heard that doing a little bit of exercise everyday does a lot to prevent them! And of course, the requisite not overworking and sleeping enough too nyah. Are you feeling okay now? I hope you got more sleep these days...