Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Bao bei has gone for 1 week T.T

Last week this day, it was my saddest day coz Bao Bei just passed on. Time flies and it has been one week since she left us.

This evening, my brother said "scully Bao Bei recarnate as my daughter". My sister in law is due to give birth end of next mth. Incidently, i had the same thought this afternoon... I told my sister in law if her daughter is really Bao bei's recarnation, it is good coz she is always very tame and quiet.. My sister in law is ok with this assumption coz she loves Bao Bei very much.

Bao Bei, wherever you are, we miss you very much. <3>

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I'm so sorry for your loss. Please rest assured that your dog is in a good place now, and at least there will no longer be any pain or suffering for it. The afterlife will definitely be a place where your dog can be happy.