Tuesday, December 9, 2008

In Loving Memory - Bao Bei 1996 - 2008

Photobucket

Bao Bei on my bed

Photobucket

On the floor drinking

Photobucket

Early April 08, when i was back from my trip. It was 3am and she was soo excited to see me. Normally she slept soundly from mid-night.

My family's Beloved Dog, Bao Bei passed away at Mt. Pleasant hospital today at 2025hrs.

Her heartbeat stopped while i was carrying her, awaiting for her turn (the next number is her). She pooped a little on my lap before her heartbeat stopped. Think she used her last breathe to poo. My mum said she is a very clean dog, cleanse herself before she "go".

After she poo, i realised she was motionless. I touched her chest but there was no heartbeat! My brother quickly rushed to the nurse to ask for help. Another nurse brings her to the operation room and put on an oxgen cap for her. I can see her eyes moved. The nurse said there is still some heartbeat. I was relieved.

10mins later, a vet came out from the operation room and break us the bad news..

We adopted her since 1996 but not sure when she was born. She was given to us by my brother's friend coz he is moving house.

She is very kind hearted dog because she never bites, only threatened to bite by posing her fierce side. Her favourite food is kfc, chicken nuggets, ice-cream, boiled chicken, steamed minced pork, honey drink, milk, pork floss bun, char siew bun and vet's canned food. I will miss making some of these food for her.

Jasmine said "All Dogs go to Heaven". Yes, definately, esp Bao Bei.

Today is such a sad day for me and my family. I miss her very much.

**************************************************************************

Dear Bao Bei,

Thank you very much for all the wonderful time you had shared with us.

We have dressed you in your favourite Snoopy t-shirt to keep you warm.

Have a safe journey and please take good care of yourself.

You will always be in our heart.

Love you forever,
Chwa Family 09.12.2008

****************************************************************************

100+ pictures of Bao Bei which ive just compiled.

It is specially dedicate to Bao Bei.

http://s425.photobucket.com/albums/pp339/LovingMemoryBaoBei/?start=0

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Oh no, I'm really sorry to hear about your dog. It must have been really horrible to watch her pass away like that.

Please take care.