Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Online citizen site kena banned?

Cant access the online citizen site this morning. i think it kena banned by our govt..zzzzzz

Vonnie,
Glad u had received my little pressie...u r right,,im trying to avoid my 47yo fren and guess wat?? She called me during her lunch time yday!!!~ So scary siar,,,,and she asked "eh,,u received my email anot? I told u abt the Trump uni which ive just enrolled. Also, im taking orders for those CNY snacks from my hometown Ipoh. My sister in Ipoh dunno how to take pics of these goodies and upload online. So, i will upload online after i receive the goodies". I just said yah,,oh,,yeah,,,etc. She den ask "when u want to meet huh? U avoiding me izzit?". I just said "no lah, avoid u for wat? C how lah." Zzzz zzzzzzzzzz zzzzzzzzzzzz. She doesnt know the obvious....

Strange rite...by the time she upload all her chinese new year goodies,,the new year is over,,, hw to sell the goodies by then?! BTH,,,never plan ahead...

Yday i tot of an idea. I remembered my Parent host's neighbour, the Arai Family. Their son, Yusaku (we went to watch X and Luna sea before) tends a small noodle eatery near their house. However, he only open the eatery over the weekend. I was thinking,,maybe during the weekdays, i go there sell spore food? They like my Spore curry...so i think it would be good to sell this and perhaps other stuffs (havent tot wat else). It is is winter time, so eat spicy stuffs are shiok. Err,,but i lost his email address!!! Only managed to find his keitai number among my piles of receipt. So, asked my supplier to sms him to ask for his email add. Yusaku said he worked in a factory during weekdays (8am - 8pm!!)..so he only open the eatery on weekends.

I dont mind going there to be a hawker...can stay there for 3mths until the visa expires and also to test market of spore food...lolz... i'll be a weekday-only hawker,,weekends are meant for shopping, concert trips and my online barangs.. XD Can also do shopping service for ppl too..Burberry Blue Label, X-Girl, Evisu etc,,

The best thing after graduation is you can plan to do what you want. What kind of job, life you want to lead...i always think,,our parents can only "control" us until we graduate. After that, we are solely responsible for what kind of life to lead.

It is freedom time!

4 comments:

corn said...

eh! idea leh!!
singapore curry! yum!
can bring laksa also!
ba kua?
LOL.
but selling all these things need a license right? wonder how to apply...

aiyoh...if u really can like tt go over, they is so nice! i think it's hard work but it's enjoyment??
=P

corn said...

my brain is not coordinating with my brain..
i mean *then it's so nice!**

LOL

00efinity said...

Yummy,,ba kua,,japanese love it too!~ And can eat with their Assahi beer! you got more ideas than me! hahaha...wat other food do u suggest? I think like that,,mon-fri,,the menu is different everday..lolz..

im not sure how to go about doing it yet. Will check out the details.

corn said...

they prefer spicy stuff ba...
hmmm.

can bring our desserts over??

coz other food like very oily leh...dunno if they will like it..
=S