Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Thoughtful mei mei

Met up with 4 customers during lunch time at JE mrt just now. One one the mei mei is soo thoughtful. Last night smsed her if she can meet me today at lunch time. She said "can can,,i holiday now. U need me to buy lunch for u anot?". She is so thoughtful. Appreciate her kind thoughts but need not coz will buy on the way back to work.

Her sister and her are going to Alice's shop later. Told them to check the clothes carefully before they buy. Her sister said "ya lor,,last time before 1 buy, the button from the pants fall off..so she gave me S$29 discount! Usual price is S$79..den she sell me S$50." Told her it was a "great deal" to save S$29 and sew the button herself!~ She said "ya,,i can use the savings to buy the gaze calendar!". They said Alice is going to Japan on Friday (perhaps she has broadcasted it to every customers?). Said "ya, i know, she told me." The mei mei said "u and Alice very close arh??". Me "err, hai hao lah." They buy punk clothes only from Alice. It is good that she has these 2 loyal customers. They will be buying new clothes for the 12.13 cosplay event at expo.

Yday YY (my 47yo fren) called me around 1.30pm but i didnt bring my phone out for lunch. I returned her call at 2pm and she said

YY: tml u free anot? I am going to JB to surrender my passport, ic and sign some documents. I took 1 day's leave to settle all these. (She is finally a Singaporean).

Me: Err, cannot coz cant last time take leave. (Even if can, i also dun want to go).

YY: huh, i long time no see u liao....tot we can get together or something..

Me: See how lah,,,

YY: (her office phone ringging)..hey, i gtg,, call u later"

Me: (Zzz)..ok

Phew, she didnt call at all....haiz,, dunno how to effectively avoid her...emo also no use...sigh....

1 comment:

Unknown said...

hahaha that friend again, i like to read your blog, like always got very interesting things to read about. HAHAHAHHA XD