Saturday, December 20, 2008

X Japan New Year's eve live!~

X Japan's New Year's Eve live will be broadcasted at 13movie theatres, Fuji TV and DMM internet site. Woah,,i hope my supplier can record,,or Kaori. If my Father host record, i cant see..

As usual, yoshiki mobile subscribers get to apply this concert ticket first. Each person can only apply for 1 ticket. I believe no one want to sell it...

http://www.teruya.co.jp/ym/ym.html

Must be Yoshiki's brilliant idea to lauch this live over the internet, tv and theatres. The fans will rave in the theatre..

http://www.japantoday.com/category/entertainment/view/x-japan-to-rock-out-movie-theaters-on-new-year%e2%80%99s-eve

There is a taiwanese site that can help ppl record and they sell the recorded dvd...im tempted to buy,,

http://www.merveillesmusic.com/x.files/goods.php

Their HK tour tickets are sold out.

Haiz, i sooooo wish to attend this new year's eve live.

Coincidently, dreamt about X Japan concert last night. It was in a super mini venue with 2 levels. I was at the 1st row of the 2nd level. I even brought an old skoool X Japan black and white poster including Taji. (in real life, i dont have and never seen such poster). I managed to get Yoshiki's attention coz he saw that poster. He sort of came to my level and took a close look at that poster. I was soo high to see him close up. So, i asked him to signed at the back of my white t-shirt. He posed to signed but then!~ Alas, he didnt signed coz he said the ink of the marker will taint my skin. Zzzzzzz The funny thing about this dream was, Toshi became the drummer and Yoshiki became the vocal..hahaha,,,Zhen hao xiao. In real life, Yoshiki's voice is awful..except during interviews.. :D

Vonnie, i think chances are high your babies will tour in the 1st week of April. Maybe mid-end March they tour liao (Spring tour). Hope ticket info will be out in Jan. It is just a matter of which perfecture they are touring. Hope it is not too far from Tokyo. If not, it is boh hua if you are not buying the JR pass. I will ask my supplier to call psc to ask. (Disturb them haha).

That time my supplier ask psc about the mei mei's FC booklets, the receptionist was nice. She just double checked the address and said will resend (despite never say which issue). Also asked about A9 calendar. She said this year not releasing A9 calendar. So unbelieveable this year dun have..i wonder why...maybe A9 not soo hot as before?

Yeqi, u go apply for the X Japan Korean tour...scully u strike the tickets!~

2 comments:

Unknown said...

SO COOL.

First time I heard of someone broadcasting concerts in cinemas! It's really...Yoshiki's brain is really....

*speechless*

And SGD23 only leh! I'm so tempted to get it too ~ ~ I wonder if the shipping is really expensive though.

Your dream is so cool ~ I've never managed to dream of anyone apart from complete strangers. =(

Unknown said...

OMG. these days so busy. this week i working morning shift only. but the rest of the day run here run there for christmas stuff. X__X

so tiredddddd.

>:

i'll email you the details. :D