Wednesday, December 31, 2008

My 2008

1. X Japan live
2. My dog Bao Bei passed away on 9th Dec 2008
3. Japan 1 month trip, sakura and Spring time
4. Rising of the Japanese Yen
6. "Re-unite" with my 47yo friend
7. Know "the Secret"
8. Obama-mania
9. Tan Kin Lian
10. Amazing Glay's live (esp Teru)

2008 was a plain sailing year for me. No particular acheivements.

Dear Vonnie, thank you very much for your chocolates today. It was a pleasant surprise :D

Got a new hair cut today. It was the works of my friend D, who works as a hairstylist at Tony and Guys. Today he stationed at Holland V. Liked this short and "bowl fringe" type of style coz it is really very pretty. In Oct, i cut something like tat but it was not too obvious (cut by D too). This time i asked him to make the "bowl" shape more obvious. He 's a very nice fella. Said he can give me free haircut as long as his lady boss has not come to work. Alas,,haha,,his lady boss turned up at 1130am..lolz... So,i got 50% off, it cost me S$30 for wash and cut. The previous 2 times of haircut is free coz he asked me to be his hair model for his training. Next month he;ll be doing training on hair colouring,,so he will ask me to be his model again,,only pay S$15 for the hair colours,,yeah!~

It was quite rush today,,,the haircut ended around 12.15pm..i didnt bring the calendars with me coz it is too bulky. Took bus from Holland V to Clementi, pop by the post office there to post a few items, took mrt back home..reached home at 1.15pm,,stepped out of the house 5mins later and rush to the meet up at 2pm. Luckily about 5mins late,,phew,,it was really rushie and was darn hot today!~

Yday around 2pm, 47yo fren called me in private number. She said she has been retrenched and her last day is next Friday. She is the newest employee in the company, so it is "Last In, First Out". Asked me for lunch sometime next week. Said ok coz really, it is a very sad thing to kena retrenched, esp of her age.

Last 2 nite msn with a customer whom didnt contact for quite sometime, She said "things at my company is very bad coz we got half mth bonus instead of 1 month". Quite shockingly, i told her she got a job should count herself very lucky liao, amidst all the retrenchment and all. Let alone still got half month bonus! Zhen de shi "shen zai fu zhong bu zhi fu".


Goodbye 2008, Welcome 2009

1 comment:

Unknown said...

NYAPPY NEW YEAR!!~

I think X's 2009 Live i cannot make it. My mum's going back only in December >< I shall wait for another live 8DDD