Monday, March 3, 2008

im lucky?!

SY, think you are right,,im getting lucky!~~

last nite had a sudden thought to browse the airfares.com.sg site and bingo!~ They had an air ticket NATAS promotion and all air tickets are on SALE!!~ Promotion ends 5th March!~ So, called them first thing this morning and book my air tickets. I saved S$200!!!!!~ Luckily didnt buy last week. Now it is S$775. Last week was S$975!~ PHEW!!

This morning, tot of another idea to save $$. Emailed my j friends if they had any spare phones. Den i only buy the pre-paid card. Cheapo i know,,,but save $$ mah...if not, i had to rent for 1 month either at narita airport or from our local telcom company. vonnie, do u know the rates or yours is auto-roam?

The Tatami house and the U-en Osaka house replied me today. They have vacancies of single room for me..PHEW!! I will need to pay more for single room though,,but den, it saves me the headache to babysit my friend if she goes with me. I think im selfish or freedom lover?!!~ Hmm..

I think im nervous about this trip that's why i had weird dreams... my friend cannot cancel the bus ticket coz the lines cant get thru,,,oh well, she said she will call everyday..lolz..else, i will lost Y8000 for the 2 way bus fare for the Toyama trip. I actually spend more than the concert ticket...Y10k for 2 nite's hotel and Y8000 for bus fare..Y18k..for a Y5000 concert. Still, it is worth it coz it is Gazette and moreover, Toyama has many natural wonders. They have a village called Hida Folk village which is part of the World Preserve Heritage.

Hope you are sleeping well now Chirstine ^^. To Caiko & Voni, thank you for your kind concern.

1 comment:

Saga-hime said...

ahhh that's soo awesome!! i am glad for you!! S$200 is a lot of money!! not like S$5, and usually when you wait, prices go up! but you were lucky.

i wish i could find a place to stay and decide how long i need to stay there so that i can buy my ticket to cali. i wish yoshiki would announce when JRRII is going to be. hopefully he will do that after the X shows cuz i know that is where his focus is now.

ah good idea! you have to pay MORE for a single o_O?? is it b/c u wont be able to split the cost?

you're not selfish. it's fine :). i'm glad you're making the best of it!

i just woke up from my nap. i have a ton of hw to do, but u usually blog about the time i wake up :).

~<3christine