Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Temple Lodging sites in Engrish!!~

My friend said this phone is good and cheap,,with pre paid card and handset, total is Y10,000 which is within my budget. Not sure if it is 2nd hand. if it is, im ok. cant be too picky if you want cheap stuffs.

http://mb.softbank.jp/mb/prepaid/product/201sh/index.html

She has also found this, while i was busy searching for Japanese sites for temple lodgings. There are summary on each temple in English. Some priest can speak English too and also conducts the sermons in English..So interesting!
http://templelodging.com/spot/05kinki/013syukubo_koya.html

My friend is very hardworking to help me find out and arrange many things i need for my trip. I am very greatly indebted to her.

SY, noted about your suggestions for the Harajuku dorm. Ive just discovered that JR Ikebukuro has direct bus to and fro the airport, so i need not climb the stairs of JR Ikebukuro station with my lugguage..phew!~ the Ikebukuro dorm is near a busy street while Harajuku dorm is a little far from the station and quite quiet. I think i'll go out early daily and come back late at night,,so Ikebukuro seems safer?! No worries about many ppl in the Ikebukuro house,,,dont think i'll hve much chance to meet them coz im always outside.

Thanks for your kind thoughts of offering to buy some Korean stuffs and accessories. im not sure which korean artists are good, except for Tohoshinki. Moreover, i cant tell between official and unofficial goods (their fans dont really collect unofficial stuffs). Perhaps you can buy some punk/rock clothings from Korea? I believe their quality is equivilant to Taiwanese ones. Btw, when is your family's Korea trip?

Just now typed alot but all gone,,so, im not going to highlight anything anymore. will leave it as it is. It is really frustrating to have to retype it again,,,

So far had planned the first 10days of my trip..it seems so overwhelming and i feel like a hurried traveller. Maybe im too used to hurried life. If i slow down, i would feel guilty and unproductive...

Today received 2 funny emails. One said"i had a big fever to ask you" and the other's header was "Urgent! Help!". the first one was a spelling error. It should be "favour". The other was bidding some items at yahoo japan but we dont do auctions. Coincidently, so one had "fever" and the other had "Emergency"..lolz. Our customers are funny!~~

2 comments:

Saga-hime said...

before posting or in the middle of typing something long, you should always copy x_X. i have learned this lesson.

"Perhaps you can buy some punk/rock clothings from Korea?"
i didnt know they sold that style there?

ah, i am soo excited for you :).

i'm glad u are very excited with tons of things planned.

i have a ton of hw and caiko has been keeping me from my nap, soo nap now and hw when i wake up x_X.

~<3christine

Unknown said...

Ohh okay, the Ikeburo dorm sounds like a better option in that case. =)

Punk/rock clothing? Hmm, I'd see what I can find over there. I have no idea whether I'd be passing by such stores. Sure, I can buy them, but how many pieces of what sizes at what prices are okay for you?

And I'm going from 29/4 => 6/5.

The weather's kinda cold lately. Don't fall sick before your trip!