Sunday, March 30, 2008

The concert went well last nite!~ Finally!!

Today everything finally went well!~ Toshi cried when he was doing one track (ive forgotten which track coz thru out the whole show, i only stare at the drums and piano). It was touching when he cried,,err, but not to me..i seriously still pissed about yday;s incident.

My seat today is the 1st floor's 13th row diagonally to the piano. It was about the same level as the drums,,so it was LUCKY me!!~~ Today Yoshiki's drum set moved out of the stage again!~ And guess what?? It stopped at the end of the middle extension and he stood on the drum chair to greet the crowd FACING MY DIRECTION!! Wah, i cant believe my eyes!!~ He was just standing in front of me!!~~~~~~~~~~~~ Can die without regret!~ (Heaven must have told him i am in tat direction XDDD). Yoshiki played a long piano solo today. X didnt sing Dahlia... His drum solo's beat pierce thru everyone's heart coz the sound quality system is very good!!~

Ive forgotten to bring my bino again,,but today's seating is not bad coz i can see 3/4 of the stadium. This evening's crowd is very hyper!~ It is like a sea of carnival!~ One guy infront of me took off his tee (another strip tese show,,lolz) in the middle of the concert. Den, he cried when the screen shows hide!~~ So SNAG!~ Many fans cried today...err, me too,,,Without You track coz it reminds everyone about hide. Really hard to endure my tears. Finally, i had a chance to do the wave!~ I am very lucky liao coz 1st 2 days i sat on the ground floor and 3rd day on first floor (13th row) where i can take part in the wave. I did the same wave at Luna Sea's Final Act too.

There was a track by hide (which played his video) with live semi-nude dancers in their G string. U cannot see such in Singapore...hahaha. So, i think if there is this scene in the live dvd, it will be banned in S'pore. Well, who cares, will still import it.

At the end of the show, they had a life size hide plushie. Yoshiki and Toshi paraded and wave him to the crowd. It was really a heartwarming moment. We did the "X" song again today!~ It was really fun. I got the silver strips again!!~~

Finally, can die without regrets.

Today almost late to meet my Osaka friend..the meet up was a 9am and i only woke up at 8am. Managed to reach there on time. The unlucky thing is, today is a raining day and the temperature fell to 13degrees from 19 degrees yday!~ It was really unbearable!!~~ We went to a nearby High school's Sakura matsuri (today is the official day for full bloom of Sakura). They had a flea market there and ive found myself a new jacket. It was a 3/4 long velvet jacket by Helmut Lang. It is brand new some more, size M. Guess wat? It was only Y500!~~ Left the jacket at downstair's dinning chair,,will take da pic tml..im too lazy to climb the stairs.

Then, went home take my camera and change into new jacket. Im soooooo Japanese today!~~

I wore a pink long sleeve knitted tee, a 3/4 mini checkered black x white pants + my little red shoe. BUT it was toooooo cold today that halfway to Tokyo Dome, told my friend tat i need socks,,lolz...he spotted a Y100 shop nearby,,so i bought a knee length black socks...i am soooo japanese today,,, XD

One unlucky thing,,i forget to replace my camera's battery. it was low battery from yday. So, today,,i cannot take any shots at the concert!!~

Went to Ueno Zoo before the concert. It was crowed coz outside the Ueno zoo, it is Ueno park, which has full bloom of Sakura. Many people were having picnic under the trees. It was really interesting to see. My camera battery die halfway while in the zoo. Zzzz,,,,i cant take any pics after that. So, 1st ting i do when i came home, i put a spare battery in my bag..just in case the same thing happens again.

Reach home at 12.30am. Father host is not asleep..i felt bad and asked if he is waiting for me. He said no, coz he slept 3 hrs in the afternoon and cannot sleep now. So, he is watching tv with beer.

He said his neighbours brought some stuffs for me (coz ive passed them the gifts a few days ago). They are all food stuffs. So, i informed him to leave it here for everyone to eat. It was 2 bags full of snacks and cake.

Father host asked me to take my bath quickly and go to sleep asap. He asked "did you had your dinner, if not, we have food in the fridge or instant noodles in cupboard". He stood up from the sofa and wanted to go to the kitchen to show me the food but i stopped him halfway coz i said "it is ok, pls do not worry. I will take them if im hungry. I am so sorry to make you worried and trouble you." He is soooooo nice!!~ It is beyond words...

After my shower, i said "Oyasuminasai" to him. He reply something heartwarming " i am worried about your health". I am soo touched. I told him i am ok. He said everyday i go to concert and came home so late..it must be tiring. I said i will take good care of myself, pls do not worry. Im sooo embarassed by his overly kindness.

Hey Christine, oh,,,my site is the first few for "yoshiki fainted?". I guess each of its own. Perhaps ppl dont agree with my reviews but oh well, it doesnt matter me at all. Thanks for your kind notification. It is informative to know :)

SY, i remembered someone told me before that during X's Last Live, he was at the concert. He said Toshi didnt sing well tat night. It reminds me of his same performance for this reunion too..sigh~ Why must he blemish such a precious and long awaited concert?? Some fans fly 12hrs to see X live and to think he gave such a slack performance?!~ Yoshiki put in 500%!!~ He played the drums from full of sweat till the sweat dry (coz of strong spot lights) for both nights.

Monday is another busy day despite it should be my rest day. I need to go to nearby JR station to reserve my bullet train seats for Tue. After that, need to go to a neighbour's house (they left a message to ask me to go to their house tml afternoon). But i need to post some X stuffs to some international customers tml,,,i havent figure out where is the stationary shop to get the envelopes and poster tubes,,tml gotta do all these. Evening i had to cook dinner,,it is curry chicken. On way home from my errand, must go supermarket to buy potatos, chicken and milk (coz there is no coconut milk here). Must sleep early too, coz Tue Must wake up at 5am and get out of the house by 5.45am. Need to chase my bullet train to Toyama..if not, i cant make it on time to watch the GazettE on Tue evening. My room is like a dog house,,,,


Tour tickets,,my fren passed it to me today!~ the Gazette, Ayumi and Glay!~~ Kaori-san is going to Glay;s concert too!!~
I miss my doggie!!~ wonder if she missed me,...XD

Vonnie, pls dun envy me,,,you also can de coz X will be having an Asian tour,,so u can still go. Pls dont be discouraged. Yday, my Father host said his WOWOW subscription ends today coz he cancelled it early March. Wah,,i must be lucky coz the live telecast is 3.28!!~ He also said i was lucky!!~ hahaha,,,,,,,Heaven is by my side. Perhaps i manifest sooo hard for this concert and trip that everything goes well so far. I am so grateful!~~ Btw, you wouldnt want to breathe the air here. It was darn cold and last night, soo cold that hot air comes out of my mouth when i breath!! Everytime i walked home, there will be free "make-up" on my cheeks,,it would turn pink coz my face is numb..so were my legs~

I didnt expect spring time to be soo cold. To think i brought 2 sleeveless tank top??! I cant wait to watch the recorded live dvd!!~ Coz can play only on dvd player, i cannot watch it on my laptop. And i dunno hw to operate the TV...wait spoil it,,i die,,, maybe will try tonite? coz my hosts will be back only after 7pm. They asked me to take the dinner myself. I will eat my curry and bread,,will buy bread later.

I tot my eyes something wrong when i saw Heath too,,hahaha,,buay tahan hor? Legend jiu shi Legend. Bao dao wei lau!!~ Pata is soo cool. When he waves, his hand is like "asking u to sit down" kind of wave..hahaha.

2 comments:

Saga-hime said...

i'm really glad that FINALLY this show meets your expectations! it is not a good feeling to be disappointed in your fav bands.

"It was touching when he cried,,err, but not to me..i seriously still pissed about yday;s incident"
LOL u hold grudges :P.

i am really glad you get to see your god soo many times and soo closely :).

ooooh cheap jacket!

awwwwwwwww ur outfit sounds freaking adorable!!

wheeeeeee at all the awesome shows you're going too!! lucky!!!!

errrrr we're ALL jealous that you're in japan...and seeing GAZE X_______X!! some day!

*sigh* back to doing chem lab work. i am soo unlucky with school. i misunderstood and thought we were doing another 2 week lab, not 2 labs tomorrow x_X.

~<3christine

Caiko said...

I'm so happy that the final show was the show you had been expecting. I know I'd be upset if my fave band was a let down.

Your outfit sounds really sweet, and I can't wait to see pix of the new jacket you picked up. ^^

Like Christine said, we're jealous that you are in Japan having a good time and that you get to the GazettE!

I will be comment whoring your blog, just to give you a head's up. :D