Saturday, March 29, 2008

Toshi - wtf!

This Toshi made me very angry within 5mins into the concert. The first track was Longing and upon singing the 3rd verse,,HE FORGET THE LYRICS!! I CANT FORGIVE HIM FOR THAT! The song just played for 5 secs until he remembered the lyrics..OMG..is his heart somewhere else??!!~ I REALLY FELT VERY ANGRY AND PISSED! He just laugh his way thru,,and fans tot tat was funny. I felt it was such a disrespect to all the other members. He didnt put in effort make the show (at least) near perfect. In fact, he dented it. If your see the live dvd,,u will know wat i mean,,unless they cut away tat part...

Toshi's voice is ok today,,but why must he forget the lyrics??! One of the stage staff pasted a sheet of paper on the floor when the members went back stage..i just hope it is not a lyrics for Toshi!!~

The concert starts at 6.05pm and ended at 8.45pm. It was very short coz they re-do yday;s few tracks. It started abruptly and also ended abruptly.

Met a French guy who was seating 2 seats away from me. As i was the only one in the row, he just turned to me and speak French!~ I was "err,,sorry, i dont understand". He "Oh, you are not a Japanese?" "No, im a Singaporean". So, we started chatting. He was a fan of vkei and he said only X can make his come all the way from France to watch. He is such die hard fan of X. I asked him abt yday;s show and he said "it was very good". Huh,,like tat call good? Yday was only lukewarm. Today got more hype (and more fireworks too).

2 happy things though.

1. My seat is infront of Yoshiki's piano. On it;s left is his drums!!~ My seat is the 13th row from the stage..so i can see them very clearly. It is just beside the middle extension (from the stage).

2. Saw Yoshiki up close and personal when he paraded the middle extension. secondly, his drum sets elevated from the stage and move out along the middle extension. Just his drum solo is already worth the ticket price!!

There was a special segment on feat. UK violet and H.naoto fashion show. It was a 2-in-1 kind of thing. The models are all Caucasions.

There were a few repeated tracks from yesterday. It was I.V. and Without You. I dont know why they replayed this 2 songs again,,,and showed the same old videos. There were no additional free videos today.

Sugizo is soooooooo sleek,,he danced with the tunes and also played the drums when Yoshiki was parading in the middle extension.

Thoughout the concert, i dont care where this Toshi is,,i just hear his voice but didnt bother to find where is he,,,he is such a bad team mate!~

Pata and Health is as cool as usual. There was a close up on Heath today,,and i can see his skin is not tat good...XD

Met a Singapore gal who is seating on the same row as me. She is watching all 3 nites. Finally, there is a Singaporean who is watching all 3 nights. Those that i know of are watching only one nite.

A Japanese chick in front of me stripped when the concert starts. She wears only a black bra and leather panties + net stockings. All in black. I think she went to those bondage shops to get this attire. She head banged soooo hard. 2 of friends cosplay Yoshiki..they headbang with her too!~~

Beside me were 2 Yakuza type of men,,,though they looked abit fiece,,but guess wat. When the first approach their seats and sat down, the wipped out their lightsticks!! ~hahaha,,it was quite amuzing. That was when i realised ive forgotten to bring my bino. But the seats were very good, so i dun need it. They looked at me and i just smile lor...We then started talking but they dunno much English. One of them asked "Is Toshi's English good?". I said "No, only the music is good". They just laugh. Seriously, if Toshi sang the English lyrics wrongly, the Japanese wont realise at all. Think only Yoshiki will realised?

The most happiest thing today is i saw "God" (Yoshiki) up close and personal twice (solo and with drums)..ahhh,can die without regret.

SY, i think if you see the live dvd ,,,u will be Very angry with Toshi. When he was walking the middle extension,,i just tot if i had an egg, i will throw it at him!! He is REALLY A BAD EGG! To think he also have a new photobook ( i dun even bother to look) to cash in,,,im soo angry with him.

Vonnie, dun cry when u see X live...:) Wait i dun dare to burn u a copy,,coz u will cry and cry,, Today they sang Tears,,it was really touching..i tahan my tears lor,,XD This song reminds me of hide. It was really tear jerking when his video clips appears on the screen. T.T. I cant watch this converted dvd on my laptop but it works on dvd player. I will ask my fren to dub it for me coz she she has dvd writer. I hope our dvd player can work.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

How can he laugh? How can he laugh at something like that? How can he take it so lightly when Yoshiki must have driven himself beyond endurance, just to put on a good show for 3 nights, and even wind up collapsing on stage? How can he even stand himself, for being so fucking weak for all 3 nights?

The first night, I thought, okay fine, maybe he needs warming up. Second night...okay, fine, one more night left. LAST NIGHT AND YOU FORGET LYRICS!? Can I just slap him, seriously? I never understood why so many people hated Toshi for breaking up the band, I thought that if that's his decision, he can and should live by it. But now that he made his own fucking decision to take part in HIS OWN BAND'S reunion, why didn't he put in more effort?!

How the mighty have fallen.

I'm happy for you that you got to see Yoshiki though. He's a really sweet guy. I wonder if he was exceedingly frustrated with Toshi. If I were him, I'd sit down and think very hard about whether this "reunion" can go any further than these 3 nights concerts. If he thinks yes, I hope he has some great plans for getting a new vocalist, or throwing Toshi into vocal boot-camp or something.

Saga-hime said...

omgg he FORGOT THE LYRICS X_X??? kamijo has done that at least once, but eep i am sooooo sorry for you!!!

they'll prolly cut it.

"Huh,,like tat call good? Yday was only lukewarm."
yeaaaa, sometimes fans become deaf when we love a band too hard :X. this girl from online who has very good taste in music was telling me how "mirror ball" release sounds JUST like old alice nine. X_X.

yaaaaaaay for you getting to be close to your idol & j-fashion<333.

"She wears only a black bra and leather panties + net stockings. All in black. I think she went to those bondage shops to get this attire"
woooooooooooow soo impressive & brave! i am betting her body is amazing!! too bad yoshiki already has a model gf. i am glad that she was really into it though :D.

i love "tears"<3. gah, nothing is worse than when a band is bad live x_X, but it seems it was just toshi.

i am really happy that you got to meet your jrock god. i will meet mine soon in june :P.

~<3christine

p.s.: you should be careful. my friend on myspace googled to find out more about yoshiki's fainting incident, and your blog is one of the first few hits :X.