Sunday, March 2, 2008

LP's visa was not approved

LP called me at 10.30am from our Japan embassy. Her visa is being denied coz she dont have monthly bank statement from November. The embassy do not accept compiled statements from her bank passbook or her father's passbook. Strange leh,,where got bank statement by monthly one?! So, i said "Ok lor".

LP: Then you ask your sister to go with you lah

Me: Nah, she said she April cannot take leave liao,,so it is ok, i can go myself. The uncle now is with you?

LP: Yes, but tomorrow i go back to that uncle's agency to take back my S$200 deposit

Me: Ok. (silent thinking) You think i like you need people to accompany? Go alone wont die lah.

Ive listed her X tickets for sale...mai tu liao!~ Hope there are some enthusiastic fans out there who appreciates the tickets more than her.

Had also asked my j friend to cancel all the hotels and bus trips and change it to 1 person. I've emailed to ask the Tatami guesthouse and the U-en house to change all to Single room. Hope they still have vacancies.

On friday nite, i dreamt LP cannot go. The settings is at the airport's check in counter. While i hand over my ticket and passport to the counter staff, LP came by and whisper to me that her visa is not approved. I just said "ok" and continue to process my check-in. Then, when i reach Narita airport,,i opened my wallet and only had Y20,000 inside! Gosh, i forgotten to change Yen!!! So, i quickly find an internet cafe and wrote to my sister to ask her to send Yen to me or something. After that, i was chasing the Shinkansen (i was in Osaka,,dunno why im there),,coz they dun have any seats left for the Tokyo bound trip..which means, i cannot go to Tokyo Dome on time!~~It was such a frightening dream!

I am relieved that i can arrange my intinerary now.

Oh, havent sell my gazette's 4/1 ticket,,,haiz,,tat place soo ulu,,who will want to go? I send it back to japan to ask my fren sell at their auction ba... Btw, gaze tour goods like very little and how come no tour pamphlet?! The T-shirt so colourful,quite strange for them to have a colourful tee (summer mood?). Vonnie, if u spotted the tour goods pic..pls update me..i know u wld be lurking at LJ,,kekeke..btw, u want to order the bandscore izzit? I havent order for u yet,,,pls confirm~

5 comments:

Saga-hime said...

O____________________________O

i am very superstitious soo dreams like that, how frightening! but yes, the things that we worry about tend to work themselves out in our subconscious!

why doesn't she have monthly statements..? all of mine are electronic, but on the website i can still go to each month's statement.

omgosh i would cry T_T. you are going alone!! that's soo scary, but i think you are more like caiko so you probably have a very fun time and find it exciting. me, i like to share a fun time with a friend. i don't like going alone.

i just entered to win some special seats at the upcoming show that i am going to alone, if i win, the prize is two tickets...i have no one to take with me :(. i find out on the 12th. i am very nervous that if they pick up my entry, they will see my very long e-mail and not want to use it and pick another winner instead x_X. they said they will also call by phone though.

i am about to do some homework now.

~<3christine

corn said...

http://community.livejournal.com/zetsu_fate/7949.html

this is the site that has the latest fan goods~
but all dun look very nice... ._.

i want to get musiQ~
http://community.livejournal.com/gazette_daily/118056.html?#cutid1

my babies are soo hot~!
wooooo

i want the bandscore also, duno for what, but i want. lol. like got extra info and stuff inside... =D

saw yr xjapan tickets, wah, ex lay. lol. all three together~

>.<

X JAPAN ROCKS~!

\(^.^)/

corn said...

http://community.livejournal.com
/gazette_daily/118056.html?#cutid1

http://community.livejournal.com
/zetsu_fate/7949.html

oppps~
here's the link AGAIN.

Unknown said...

Haha, somehow I think it's damn lucky you're not going with her. ^^

Have fun on your trip!

Saga-hime said...

ah i told caiko this morning, and she said to "be adventurous!"

and voni says, "poor chwa" :(.

let us know how you're feeling. relieved? nervous?

~<3christine