Tuesday, March 25, 2008

just now so silly




just now post this at the VS site coz was deleting some items..soo stupid of me. So, i quicky deleated the whole thing.

Now staying with my friend's parents at Chiba. Last Sat emailed them to ask which day wld be good for me to visit them,,instead, the reply saying it is better to stay with them rather than ikebukuro coz it is unsafe (?!). So, i went to cancel the Ikebukuro place. Heng only had to pay S$38 for the no-show penalty and get back about S$550. Will pay half of it to my friend's parents and half is for my transport fees fm Chiba to Shibuya etc as only partial is covered by JR pass. My friend Aya married last Nov,so now only left her brother and parents at home. They are all out on weekdays. Her father Masashi-san is a very hospitable man. He called at 5pm to ask his wife Masako-san if i had arrived their house safely. He mentioned in email saying "pls use house freely like your own house". It was very kind of him. Now, im using my laptop with some "Angel's wireless". (My host uses cable line).

Their wooden floor and stairs are very cold. Today at the airport, it is soo hot and humid. The custom clearence was 1hr's wait,,omg. And im carrying a haversak back and a hand held small trolley..soo heavy!~ Heng,i used the luggage delivery service to transfer my main big luggage to my host house. It is about S$25, so it is affordable. From train station to my host house needs 15mins walk and crossing of a few roads + some slopes. Cant imagine i lugged all these items and walk...

Had miso soup with potato, steamed mini squids and seafood salad for dinner. It was cooked my Masako-san. I cooked my otah which was frozen all the way here, wrapped in newspapers and hid among my hand held bag of clothes..lolz. Glad the custom didnt ask me to open any bags.

The keitai i dunno hw to activate despite got all the instructions from my fren. Dunno i stupid or wat..so, emailed my sis to tell her ive arrived safely..later will ask Masashi-san. Today he has English classes, so he will be back late, around 11pm. Nvm,let him rest ba,,tml den ask also can. He enjoys learning English too, just like my friend Ayako. Masako-san's English is the best. Only Kenta (Aya's bro) dun like English. He only know my name, say hai, yes, ok, no to me..lolz. He loves to eat natto (fermented beans?), is a drummer, 2nd year U student and loves computer games. Just saw him. He is fitter but he said "i am fat"..XD

The excess baggage charge for per kg is S$32!~ OMG,,my luggage was overweight, so i took my jeans and some gifts and transferred it to my haversack. My laptop was also in my haversak. can just imagine hw heavy my haversack was? Layed it on the floor at the custom clearence just now and moved it by hand rather than carry it on my back.

Now, the window seats cannot be choosen for free. It cost S$25 per seat. Hmm, missed the days when it was free..lolz.

Mashashi-san is home. He said i can use internet in my room instead in the living room. XD. Wah,,so good de lor!! ~ Really it is better than the guesthouse!!~~

Going to talk to him liao~~

2 comments:

corn said...

EH?! u're THERE LE AH.

*super slow*

i tot u flying tml leh...

-.-

Saga-hime said...

ahhhh OMGGG YOU"RE THERE :DDDDD!!

and i always fly NWA (they're cheap), but service is kinda bad x_X.

i'm soooo glad you have someone you know to stay with now! much better than hotel!

gah, airlines are always trying to make money.

bad news. the jrock show that was on april 6th has been canceled. thankfully, the hotel can be canceled with only a $25 penalty but the greyhound tickets cannot be refunded sooo x___________X.

i am thinking about the money, but caiko will be crushed in the morning when she hears my voicemail.

she loves wataru a lot :(.

~<3christine