Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Blunders

Blunder 1: wrote the X-Japan's additional concert date wrongly. It shld be 3/29 and Not 3/28..too hyper about the 3rd show!~~ Thanks to Vonnie for informing,,had corrected my stupid mistake.

Blunder 2: just sent mailing list using my personal email. silly rite? coz had just replied a friend using my personal email account,,den suddenly realised havent sent out mailing list,,and went on typing and forget to log out and log on to the VS email account..sigh,,Im getting old or wat??

I shall only open one email account from now on.. Zzzz zzzz

1 comment:

Saga-hime said...

aww, their third show is going to be on my 19th b-day.

how sad. all these jrockers are touring around my b-day...but none here X"D.

well, if the bidding doesnt work out, please try JRR.

and don't worry, i was completely out of it today.

am feeling a bit disheartened right now. had my very first chemistry lab experiment that was 4 hours long...and we messed up so at most we'll get 50% :(. it's ok, it's just the first one...but it's a bad start.

~<3christine