Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Poetic and Dramatic "Bee"

Just received this compliment from an aussie "Bee". She is always full of enthusiasm and happy tots. I think it is overly poetic and dramatic~lolz

Hello, Thanks for your kindness. You are such a wonderful person that has such a big heart and can help lead our lives with a bright sunshines. May God bless you.

Today also have another happy customer...tat is vonnie,,Finally!!~ The Card she has been waiting for has arrived today.. the Heresy FC card!!~ It even comes with a "bonus"..free smoking smells on the papers...So amusing/amazing rite?? Cannot imagine the PS company staffs smokes while packing the stuffs at the same time. Didnt hear such feedbacks from A9 or Miyavi fans,,kekeke...(Vonnie, you special! the smell is "Limited Edition"...kan kai yi dian,,scully its from Ruki or Uruha leh?!)

Another customer smsed to informed she had transfered S$98 to me today. It was owned since early Jan ,,i think. Actually ive forgotten about it but she is honest to return it and said "sorry, i took soo long to return it to you". She collected her stuffs in Jan but not enough $ to pay full. So, she paid half and owned the other half which was returned today. Singapore Bees are very honest... ...From now on, will make sure all items are fully paid for before they collect their goods,,coz i am getting more forgetful.... if this bee didnt pay, i will really forget about it. But not "the Mother's" S$580..keke..her dateline is next Friday..perhaps only she will hope i forget.

Got a shock from Paypal when i convert the balance USD$ to SGD$ ---> 1.00 USD = 1.36 SGD

So jia lat..today heard from the news that US$ is at its new low against major currencies.. Now is the best time to shop in USA~ or US online sites/ebay.

My precious calculator "died" last nite coz my mum accidently dropped it on the floor..bought a new one today but no good to use leh,,,sigh..even tot to bring this calculator to Japan,,,to think it died before it can go on this trip. Will buy back the same brand again..today too rush and in need of a calculator,,so anyhow buy one to use first.

Monday:

LP didnt buy the air ticket from tat uncle coz upon me asking her to confirm again why his GV2 tickets can be sold separately..she said one thing that made me mad.

LP: the uncle say, he will follow us to the Narita airport too

Me: HUH?! Why he need to follow us??!~

LP: Coz he said we are following his tour.

Me: Pls lah,,why need to follow his tour?? I just buy my own tickets but not from him. I dont trust him. You may buy from him and i see you at the Narita airport. I dont want wait got problem, i cannot exit the Narita gates..i better play safe.

LP: Huh, then how?! You want to call him anot??

Me: Call him for wat?! You see, no wonder he needs to help you do the visa. He is using his tour group's itinerary to apply your visa. If you kena caught cheating by the Japan Embassy, you will be banned from going to Japan in future. He is teaching you to cheat the embassy..you still want to buy the ticket from him?

LP: Yah lor,,,i also think something wrong with this uncle

Me: (pissed) You better call him and tell him your fren do for you everything liao, so you dont need his service anymore

LP: But where am i going to get my Flight Itinerary which is a must for the visa application?

Me: Pls lah,,can get from any agency. Later i call Hiromi's agency and the girl will email me the flight schedules..you print it out and bring to the embassy tomorrow.

LP: Oh,,ok

Jia lat anot?! Knows something is amiss with the uncle and still intending to go to the embassy with him?! She even plans to pay him deposit on Monday too! Silly rite???

Tuesday

LP: Hey, my boss was at the embassy now, he said the visa application is not successful (i wonder why this time her boss go to the embassy?!!!)

Me: Why,,wat documents u dont have?

LP: My bank statement got no enough money,,must have %^*#%$& amount (forget wat amt), so must use my father one. And my father must be my sponser,,not my company

Me: Ok, go ask ur father to scan you all the documents and tomorrow, you bring to the embassy again

LP: Ok

Zzzzzzzzzz i really dunno wat is going on with her visa thingy,,,

Today

LP: Hey, i just left the embassy now (she went to enquire herself), and saw this Guarantor letter. What is it huh? I have the sponser letter, so must fill up the Guarantor letter?

Me: I also dunno wat is it,,i never do visa before. Just fill it up lah and bring ALL the documents..

LP; But it is in Japanese, i can only read some

Me: Den fill up watever you know, tomorrow, when you go there, ask them for help to fill up the rest

LP: oh,,ok

Me: You sure can get the visa anot? If not, i need to make other arrangements liao (esp her concert tickets)

LP: Dunno leh,,my mother said so ma fan,,ask me not to go..but i want to go leh!

Scully my cosmic power comes true...Den i can happily sell away her concert tickets to other genuine X fan!!~ And go into the concert with him/her better!

Super buay tahan,,first, is the kuku air ticket + the uncle,,now ,is her visa....imagine if she screws up the air ticket and bought it from the uncle? Den, i will tell her "you are on your own, see you there" (pass her her concert tickets and the guesthouse address).

Christine,,are you feeling better now? I know what you mean by not helping to plan etc. I guess my friend's situation is different from yours. She is indifferent and assume all will be done for her. Just like her visa applications,,first the uncle offered to help her do,,then, her boss went to do it for her..only today, she went to the embassy herself to figure out (she still didnt figure out yet) what is going on. It is overly dependent on people. You aint like her coz you are independant and also, staying in a dorm by yourself~

SY, you are super cosmic!~ My flu is better now. Im stuffing myself with 2 grapefruits per day since yday..so the vitamin C intake drives away my flu.

2 comments:

Saga-hime said...

LOL that sounds like a religious holiday card :PPP!

haha smoking while packing X"DDD. that's cute!! yea, japan goods are strange sometimes!

LOL!!! it's o-k to be get forgetful when you are dealing with soo much money!

yeaaaaaa, but it's def. not a good time to buy japan goods. something i bought that was $47 when i bought it was $50something by the time it charged my bank x_X.

ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww i HATE japan tours!! hate hate hate hate hate!! you get to see nice sights, and it's definitely cheaper to go with a group, and ppl speak your language, but but but you can't do all the fun things that YOU want to do during your trip all the time!

your friend must give you headaches! you are such a good friend to take care of her so!

yes, i've been feeling better since monday/tuesday :). ohhhhhh soo she's a bit spoiled and self-centered x_X. i am not like that. i am just a bit incompetent on my own X"D.

yum yum grapefruit!!

gah, i am still soo happy about the news i heard yesterday. kamijo ^-^<333.

~<3christine

Unknown said...

Wah lao. Your friend might have crossed the line from incompetence to idiocy. She sign up for tour also dunno?? My god. But I think the uncle is also yanking her chain deliberately, since he knows that she's quite blur and easy to bluff. Sigh.

Good luck with the trip ~ ! Don't let all these minor things get you down! Erm, eat more oranges for Vitamin C! Maybe your mind is too preoccupied with the trip so you forget these things? ^^;;

I was absurdly lucky yesterday. I was on my way to Dhoby Ghaut when I suddenly had a feeling that I should go City Hall, then I suddenly felt like going Peninsula Plaza there. I walked past a random guitar shop, and guess what they were selling? X JAPAN BANDSCORES!!

I was super excited, bought the only 2 books they had left. One is the scores from a compilation of their singles, and the other is the bandscores for their Blue Blood album. It cost $40 per book, but it's first hand, and I think it's really damn worth it. I may be broke but I'm happy! Haha, now I actually have some "real life" examples to study, when I learn about music theory. ^~^