Thursday, February 21, 2008

yahoo mail down?!

Just read ur mail vonnie but cant reply coz the mail svs was down..1st time encountered this.

Also, today realised that the "search" function at yahoo mail can only search for Today's mail. It can no longer search past emails unless using the "Search Mail" function. It is soooo unfriendly coz i can no longer find local customer's address if they opt for postage service. Hope it is a temporary glitch too!~ If not, it is really a big headache...

Vonnie, you can take a pic of all the barangs you would like to sell. Then will list it for you. I scared to buy such harajuku goods,,XD. Maybe will buy when im there ba..more range mah..scully the Europeans like?~

Paypal ok de lah,,except if you kena like "the Mother" type of customer, then you will be in deep trouble...so far,,only one case in 2 years. But it is soo headache liao!~~

If move there,,very good coz can go Like An Edison to pre-order those cds,,then grab all the goodies!! Gaze fans sure goo ga-ga..~~ Maki wants my fren to go harajuku to steal those posters..hahaha.

Yah, need to come back every 3 mths to chop passport coz visa expires. I got a friend who has a company there,,so maybe can ask him to help me apply working visa (1 year) using his company's name. But of coz,,i do my own biz lah..kekeke. He "sponsor" me oni..(give him tips!~). Like tat so shiok rite? Imagine every month, the schedule is full with concerts (tour goods) and chiong jrock and 2nd hand music shops. Then my J friend, as usual, just do all the orderings online (since i dont have Japanese credit card and i cant read much Japanese) and ship it to me (Osaka --> Tokyo).

Japan's postage service got English page http://www.post.japanpost.jp/english/
So, can check postage online. It is like our Singpost site. Oh, must remember to bring my mini digital weighing scale...and also marker, pen knife and other tools. I dont want to waste my time seaching those stationaries.

Today after i finished blogging, went offline and another biz tot came to my mind. I can also do wholesale worldwide if i station in Tokyo..XD (my mind is working now), esp for tour goods..hehehe. Then, i go find 1 distributor in Germany and Spore (Vonnie). Like that, the Europeans can save on shipping if all shipped in bulk to one place..err, but den,,the parcels will be very heavy.

My J friend rides bicycle with the parcel on it to the post office..i wonder if i can. I scare to ride bicycles on their pedestrian lanes. Ive tried it before and it was a nightmare coz the lanes are crowded. Imagine if i fall off the bicycle along with my parcel,,,omg...i am clumsy.

Vonnie, tat's an extraordinary and special job for you. So, all Singaporean's barangs will ship to you,den u do meet up with them and earn some bucks..keke..sounds good rite? Majority of the locals are ok de, except for a few super late commers..XD

Talk so much about this,,as if really going there to station...not sure if this trial will be successful...hmm.

Wow SY, you've got good knowledge about many scientists finds. It is interesting to know that no dream means dead.

My eyes are too tired to continue typing the chapter header from the Richard Branson's book. Got slight flu now..and my dogie is hungry too,,she is waiting for me to go offline~ tml must eat alot of oranges and guava,,i need vitamin C...

1 comment:

Saga-hime said...

ah i spoke on the phone with caiko about the possibility of you basing yourself in japan! we are soo jealous, but are supportive if you decide to do this! it is much more profitable for you this way!

but yes, it is very difficult to stay in japan since they are soo xenophobic, but at least you are azn :).

i am having some more problems between my bank and my credit card company again. i will straighten it out in the morning right when they open.

~<3christine