Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Xuan, dun be angry lah

Wah Xuan, your reaction with my friend LP is very fierce leh!~ Cool down..

i was very pissed when she replied my sms saying "no thanks, i would prefer to go shopping". Insult X-Japan!~ She do not understand at all that so many fans are dying for the tickets!~

Seriously, dont think she know what shows she is watching too. I mean 3/28 (Fri) and 3/30 (Sun) she is watching the concert. So, the interval (Sat), she will missed it. What if the concert is in a continual sequence? Like the 2000 LS final act, it is sequeal of Part 1 and 2. Well, it wont bother her.

If i ask her now which X shows she is watching, dont think she is able to answer me. She said last time "i go Japanese concerts only to kai kai yan jie".

She wants to go to any one of the Gazette's concert. So, as usual, i will have to make all the planning.

This afternoon, she called me after i informed her tat ive emailed her her trip's schedule (blank slots for her to fill up where she want to go), so i took the chance to inform her to check out her own air tickets too. On Friday, then we can decide which agency is the cheapest, then we go there and buy our tickets together!! Moreover, she needs to apply travel visa (Coz she is a Malaysia), so if i buy for her, den how to do visa? i also dunno this process. So, it would be better if she can buy it herself.

Me: Can you call a few travel agencies and tell them you are looking for 1 air ticket, from 3/27 - 4/12 (or watever date u want to come back) by only NorthWest, the 6am flight? Then tell her you need to apply visa also. Like that is faster rather have to wait for me.

LP: huh, if i buy myself, then are we taking same flight? If not, if different flight, then how *starts to panic*?

Me: of coz same flight lah, ive already told you which airline and the timing wat. Isnt it will be same flight? If not same flight, can also wait at the airport one wat,,why so worried?!

LP: Oic,,wat if different seatings how??

Me: Pls lah, seat is when you go check in, they will let u choose. Not print on the ticket when you buy. If you come early, you have more choices of seats. We will be checking in together, of coz sit together!" (she travels to China and HK before BUT she didnt notice such system...sigh!~) Oh well, if i sit alone, i am ok with it.

LP: Oic..


Me: .... ....( busy pissing off in my brain
mailto:&^$@!*&^)

Wonder wat wld she do if she got lost in Japan and cannot find me? Like tat die liao lah,,cannot come home?!~ Think I will tell her to bring her passport with her always..if she cant find our guesthouse, worst come to worst, she can directly go to the airport, buy an air ticket to go home *evil i know*

Our Osaka trip is only 3 days, 4th day going back to Tokyo because she has little time. Too short for me. I think after she goes home, i go to osaka myself. Mayby book a 2 nite of ryokan at a kyoto mountain top and stay with the monks?! hahaha. Read a guidebook and it says they have such service!~ Im kinda curious to try it. It must be very interesting and peaceful coz have to wake up at 5am, do chanting with them and take vegetarian food. It is such a refeshing experience!~ Let alone watching sunrise with the monks at mountain top!~ I like to try out new stuffs.

Those 3 days at Osaka must be chionging those shopping malls..so sianz..i prefer to chiong those nature places. If i were to tell her tat i wont be going to Osaka to shop, she will be very pissed with me. If im bad, i can just ask my Osaka friends to bring me to those scenic places and she can go shopping alone?! Well, cant lah,, too selfish of me. Nvm, i go and look for that famous Like An Edison shop in Osaka. They have a branch there, i think. I havent get all the jrock shops address ready,,haiz,,,

I am soo anal and grumpy!~

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Haiz. Bad mood recently ah, so more easily get angered by this kind of incident. I just can't believe that she's so lucky in getting to watch them, and she doesn't seem to know it. If I could travel out of the country, I'd be dying to be in her shoes, but she's like so nonchalant about it. I will try to calm down though, otherwise get wrinkles then I'd be sadder. Haha...

Anyways, your friend really sounds quite annoying. If she's so well-travelled, how can she not know about these kinds of details? She really sounds very shui bian about everything, and I don't understand why. It's her first trip to Japan! And she gets to see X JAPAN. People want also, don't get chance de okay. How can she just attend it to see-see what a Jap concert is like?! ARGH.

*calms down again*

Well, since she's not watching the 29th show anyway (GOOD - MORE CHANCE FOR REAL FANS), I guess she'd have to learn how to navigate her way around Japan on her own? If things go well, you can both go on separate adventures after that! =)

Don't be angry! Erm...drink tea and plan out what a nice time you'd have in Japan ~