Tuesday, February 19, 2008

My "sleeping partner" friend Zzzzzz

Had checked out 5 travel agencies this morning. the cheapest flight by Northwest for 1 ticket is S$975. So, had smsed LP to tell her about my find.

LP: Ok, Friday we go book and make my visa.

(OMG...isnt it agreed she shld do her homework too?! She think she dont need to do her homework anymore coz ive already checked it..)

Me: can you pls check somemore prices before we decide where to buy?

LP: my friend say go chinatown and check, coz can compare prices on the spot.

Me: Fri i cant make it coz i got shipment. Or you go to check on Friday, bring your passport along. If any agency quotes you less than S$975, you can book the ticket and do your visa on the spot. I can go to there on Monday to buy the ticket. Also, pls check the Yen rates when you are at Chinatown, they sometimes have better rates. You will need to monitor Yen rates from now so when you ask, you know if the money changer is overcharging you"

LP: This Sat u want to meet me? (Think she meant to change Yen together. See, she dont know hw to monitor the rates and hope i bring her to change yen on Sat"

Me: Cant meet this Sat coz im meeting my ex-colleagues. No hurry to change Yen. Just ask ask only since you are at that area.

LP: ok

Me: For the trip to Osaka, i am going to nature places and not shopping. Do you want to plan your own trip in Osaka? (Really need to buck up and plan herself)

LP: I am ok, go there relax

(Zzzzz everything shui bian again..sianz)

Super Jia lat rite??

It is like, either she follow the wrong person(me) or i asked the wrong person (her) to go with me

SY, you are right, she is not enthu at all. She just want to follow and tats it.. Somemore, 1st time going Japan, shld make her own trip more fun by planning her itinery rite? She is doing neither. All she does is waiting for me..buay tahan siar!~

Go drink green tea liao!~ To Cool myself down!~

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Eeee. I went to sleep last night, and then I dreamt you updated your blog with more details on your lazy travel partner. Then I got very bek chek in my dream. Then I woke up. Then I read your entry. Then I'm bek chek again. LOL.

Maybe you can tell her explicitly that you want to travel on your own and meet your friends? Or you can ask her what on earth she is planning to do after the concert, since you are not going with her?

Green tea is delicious! ^^

Saga-hime said...

yaaaaay i am finally caught up ^_^! you may continue blogging frequently again now :PPP!

wow, it is almost 3am here! i had a very tiring day and fell asleep around 6 and woke up at 10 so i am feeling wide awake O_O! i have to get up early tomorrow to go to the bank though.

it costs about $2000 from the U.S. to Japan. flights are cheaper if you are on the west coast b/c it is closer to hawaii, which flies to Japan more frequently.

i think you both are being very hard on her, but that is because i see my personality in her. i'm glad that in the end you worked it all out though and that you will get to see the gazette on top of x-japan! luckyyyy<3333.

~<3christine