Saturday, February 2, 2008

Busy Sat!!~~

Dear Christine,

Had received ur email and noted about the Hangry + Angry earring for Voni. Will mail it to you shortly. Wow, it is great that many bands are visiting the USA!!~ Cool~ Im happy that you can meet Caiko and Voni real soon!!~ How was ur weekend so far?

No, the Vonnie ive mentioned is our local gaze fanatic Vonnie ^^

********************************************************************************

For the X-Japan tickets, i think didnt win coz my fren, Kaori havent replied me. Ive sent her an email last nite to enquire but she hasnt replied. Perhaps she is afraid i would be sad if i didnt win?! Japanese dont have a habit of breaking bad news...

My fren, LP said she dont mind paying up to US$400 for each nite for X concert..omg! Well, i wonder if yahoo auction can hit this range or more. Moreover, settling for one ticket is easy,,for another ticket, might be tough coz one shot have to bid for 2 tickets for each nites. If you win one ticket, the next ticket, irregardless of how much, u must win,,coz already there,,,cant possible oni watch one show?! I told her see hw lah,,after the another round (somewhere in feb) then see want to bid anot..she more die hard then me...lolz..


Has a busy day yday,,,was late 5mins for the meet ups. I dread to be late coz there will be soo many pairs of eyes looking at u,,then,,so many pairs of hands coming to u,,,lolz..Luckily most of our customers are our regulars, so had no problem identifying them :)

After that, went Orchard with LP then to Demsey Road. I was a nice place but when we went, it was drizzling and we dont have brollies with us..so, was there for about 10mins and took cab to Holland V. Had Mexican food for lunch. The restaurant is a very relaxing place. We ate their famous nachos with chilli dips, mozerrala cheeze wrapped with green pepper and chicken wraps.

Met my mum, brother n sister in law at 6pm at bugis,,went for steamboat near that area. Wow, there were more than 10 steamboat shops!!~ we had a very heavy dinner,,luckily my bro drive...i felt like a pig.

Came home, on the pc,,ah,,a customer is so funny. he/she made payment for the ruki's notebook and gave us S$3.50 as tips for the good and efficient service of replying him/her. Funny siar. Then replied saying we dont take tips lah!~ So, will refund him/her the tips. Sometimes we got customers giving more coz they forget hw much are the items..

Gotta go out for 3 meet ups,,den go to buy some necessities..

1 comment:

Saga-hime said...

Heyy Chwa! I'm glad! I was afraid maybe you didn't get my e-mail. I just paid like 2 seconds ago :)!

Yea, jrock is booming in the U.S. this year...i hope it never dies down *crosses fingers*.

I ended up going home for the weekend because I missed home cooked food X"D.

LOL! My voni is a gaze fanatic too! She loves ruki & uruha. Btw, aoi is growing lovelier and lovelier (to me).
***

Awwww, I know what you mean. I hate to bear bad news too :(. Let's just hope she doesnt' check her e-mail regularly.

wooooow $400 O_O???? but i guess i understand. to see alice nine. perform for like 4 songs in LA last year, i think the ticket was only $35..? around there. but to get from the east coast of the U.S. to the west coast with such short notice...i think the whole trip cost me about $600 x_X.

Haha!! You are azn!! People expect us to be late ^-^!

Mmmm mexican food :).

Awwww but you deserve tips for excellent service ^-^!!

Ahh it is 4am now. it's been forever since i slept this late. lately i have been sleeping at 10pm and waking up at 4am lol.

Lunar new year on Thursday ^_~!

<33333

~<3christine