Wednesday, February 20, 2008

SY, ur dream was so accurate!~

OMG, SY, you are really super into my "stories" to an extend of dreaming it. Wish you had dreamt of what numbers to buy,,den strike lottery/toto and we can go together instead!~~

Dont be pek chek...not worth it lah!

Dunno wat to say to my friend LP oso..the more i talk to her, the more i felt fed up. Luckily there is such a thing in the world called sms.

Maybe you can tell her explicitly that you want to travel on your own and meet your friends? Or you can ask her what on earth she is planning to do after the concert, since you are not going with her?

- She is still sticking to me except on the 3/29 and 4 days of her own (which ive asked her to plan. If scully she didnt plan, she will stick with me again). Means out of her 15days, 10days are with me... Luckily i'll be there for 2 more weeks. Glad she goes back early...

Well, i can think of only one thing she can do for me. --->help me queue and carry those tour goods *evil again*. It is like my "service charge" for planning her trip..lolz..

SY, for your sis's biscuits. the tour guide fren came back today and she informed the prices for the biscults were purposely jacked up till very high,,so she didnt get any. I can help ur sis buy at the airport when im coming back,,but can ur sis wait till end of april? If not, i can give her the refund.

Also, the pistol earring. Last Sat forget to bring it along when you are collecting the diru's dvd. This sat r u able to meet me? Same time and place. Was the diru's dvd awesome?!

Today my J friend said their bamboo forests are in Toyama..not Osaka..It is northern part of Japan. Osaka is Southern part. Haiz,,think of the schedule, i headache. Must fit LP in... now i begin to fear that when we are there, she will just say ok to everything. Well, i need her initiatives rather than agreeing with me on everything.

How to tell her this nicely?! Any suggestions are welcome.

Or i shld be more direct. Perhaps tell her "can u pls plan your schedule and lemme see before xxx date?" Like that, she wont say she didnt plan.

Urgghhhh.

Sleeping time...

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Haha my dreams are always a bit weird. For the first time in my life yesterday, I woke up because my dream was too chaotic and noisy. Was stuck in the middle of a vampire war. Sigh. Even if I struck lottery, I can't travel overseas until I'm 21. T_T

Furthermore, I never travelled overseas on my own before, so I'm probably going to be even blurrer than your friend LP. I can't wait until next year though, I think I'd run away to Japan during one of my term breaks then. Please god, please please please let X Japan have a concert in Japan somewhere during that period. =D

Haha, there's no really nice way to do it. You can ask her out of "curiosity", what she has planned for the 4 days on her own specifically, because you'd probably be going somewhere different. Haiz, how can she not take any initiative at all? Doesn't she have things she wants to see?? Goodness.

About the biscuits, I wonder if my sister has forgotten about it. I really think she doesn't care much about the money, so yeah, please help to buy it at the airport? Thanks!

Sure, I'd come by this Saturday. I have to go to school for make-up Jap class really early in the morning first. It's a bit of a waste of time, because they're teaching super super basic stuff, but it's not like I'm very pro at it, so I might as well turn up. =(

I hope your friend starts taking more responsibility na no da ~