Monday, February 18, 2008

JRR X-Japan ticket - strike one!~

I've won 1 piece of X ticket for the 3/28 show from the JRR application. The problem now is, my fren is bidding pair sets for me..now i have 1 piece and this piece have to go to the venue to collect it with my passport. If i take this piece, i cant be with my friend who is going to this show with me..we wld be separated...cant sell to international fans coz it must be claimed with my passport..very troublesome. At least, my pair will be delivered to my house. The release date for all ticket is before 3/14. I will increase my bids to err, US$220 ba..and see how

So had smsed vonnie if she is interested in this ticket. she havent reply. she must be considering now. The JRR piece is US$135. Just pop by ebay and saw a Japanese selling 1 piece of 3/28 for US$250.. But then, buy one ticket for just one show is kinda silly coz go all the way there liao,,and only watch one show?!

My friend LP (who wants to go with me on this trip) was surprised to know X is having a 3rd concert. I told her on Sunday (she just came back fm M'sia - CNY trip) and her reaction was "huh, wah so many shows arh,,like tat, total tickets are so expensive leh."

Haiz,,if total i have to pay S$1000 for the 3 nitez, i also feel worth it. She finds it too ex. So, i told her "if got the 3rd nite's tickets, i will sell yours away". She say "see how lah". I would be pissed if she wants to go to the 3rd show and kept complaining the tixs are ex.

Quite disappointed by her reaction..she like "follow wind",,i said go X, she said Ok. Now, got extra show, she like sianz while all X fans are so happy. @_@" Perhaps other X fans are thankful if she dont go?! Coz she deprived them of the tickets for all shows...haiz....

Despite LP going with me on this trip, she pratically does nothing on her part. I told her before CNY that she can start planning her itinery based on how many days leave she can acquire. Till today, she didnt plan any.

I told her yday that Yen dropped a little and all she immediately say is "izzit, ok, let's faster go buy JR pass." She didnt monitor the yen movement and didnt think maybe tomorrow or next week may drop further?!! She smsed me yesterday tat her boss let her take leave from 3/27 - 4/11. She has to start work on 4/14. So, i replied her "ok, i go find air tickets". She replied "ok". Huh, just Ok? She should help out to find the air tickets rite?? Coz on Sun, i told her i plan to go for one month and if she has shorter trip, we will be buying different air tickets. Sigh,,super jia lat...

Da most jia lat part is..ive also told her before CNY that if she has shorter trip, our schedule wld be different except on days when we go for concerts. So, our itinery will be much different and i gave her jnto.jp site to check out where she wld like to go. Till today,nothing planned or informed where she wants to go. Ive told her many places i wun go coz ive been there before. She is like a "sleeping partner" for this trip.

Japan's railway gets on my nerves very much and imagine when we are there, she has to wait for me to find the way and do Everything? (She thinks tat i know Everything about Japan or the Railways system is like our MRT? *typical Sporean thinking?!*). I dont know if i can tahan her,,i cant tahan her now...

i want to go to Kyoto. They have alot of nature places like rice padi fields and bamboo forests with monastry at mountain tops. Just spending my days there idling would be great..but LP dont have time for all these,,she prefers shopping and is rushing for time,,,then how?!~ If i ask her to DIY the whole trip except to meet me for concerts, she may feel im selfish. Afterall, it is her first time there (but my fourth) and dont want her to feel abandon. This tirp is more like buying trip and relax trip for me..tats all. Not a leisure trip or tourist trip.

I wonder if i had asked the wrong person for this trip? Or am i really being a self-centered ass?!

For that Saga, the mother emailed yesterday to ask for more grace period coz she needs more time to find the $$$. After some consideration, had extended it for one week to 3/7. So, total 3 weeks. If force her to pay by 2/29,,if she dun have $, also cant pay de..so might as well give her one more week. Glad this stupid saga is coming to an end..it was like a hard fight battle. At least, if get back this $, can pay part of my air ticket or something...

Hi Christine, sorry to hear the week didnt start good for u..perhaps 2 days of no-so-good days and 5 days of great days are on the way!~~ Dont feel down okay? And keep yourself healthy too. ^___^ Hope today went well for you.

SY,,the nick "Xuan" is overally cutie for you. Got 2 customers who had the same name with Xuan in it, so i tot u r one of them..lolz... Yes, the standard of living in Japan is high but den,,im dont see myself doing much of shopping (i think i dread it coz ive passed that crazy shopping period of my life XD), except for jrock stuffs, which is my joy.

Most Japanese clothings are too petite for me (their sizes are more for you and Christine <3),>

My friend havent emailed me the results of the 3rd show from the Yoshiki mobile..it was out today at 1pm JPT..looks like chances are slim and maybe she is planning hw to break the bad news to me...

3 comments:

Unknown said...

ARGH I AM VERY ANGRY WITH YOUR FRIEND LP.

She's so super unenthu, why the hell is she fighting with other X fans for the tickets? There are loads of people who are dying to watch it okay, how can she just say "ohhh so ex, so ex." My blood boils especially when you said you got the 29/3 tickets (AHAHAH CONGRATS BTW!!! I'M REALLY HAPPY FOR YOU ^^ ) and then she said she doesn't want to watch because she want to go shopping. Like what the hell? Seriously man.

Haiz. Never mind lah, maybe she'd be more responsible on the trip. Maybe have to let her know that she needs to help out? Otherwise she might just take for granted, some people can be a bit oblivious to these things lah, even though they're nice people.

Haha I also don't know why I chose xuan last time. How bizarre.

Congrats again on getting your tickets for 2 out of the 3 days! Work hard and get the 3rd one na no da! =)

Saga-hime said...

eep i just realized i didn't reply to this one cuz i remembered there was a post where you mentioned my name :).

you don't know how happy i am for you :). it is like a dream come true for you!! real fans like you deserve the chance!

mannnnn speaking of japanese clothing, i want to shop more for myself. but caiko's b-day is the first week of march and then it is devan b-day mid-april. it is like having another sibling and mother X"D. i even buy her things for mother's day ^-^.

~<3christine

Saga-hime said...

oh! please remember to take lots of pictures of your trip! i like pictures :).

~<3christine